Chapter 1

———/16 years later/———
Third person's POV

Another rainy night in Seoul.

A tall, masculine guy wearing his helmet was on his motorbike on the sidewalk looking over at a bar waiting for his target to arrive.

As if on time when it thundered his target went out the bar.

He readied his gun. Started his motorbike and drove.

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

Two gunshots were heard on the rainy street night of Seoul when the guy shot his target and completely drove away far from the place leaving his target bleeding on the ground with it's men guarding him.

Another successful mission.

Another target of his have been killed.

Another victory for him.

Another greedy and evil human has been killed by him again.

"Another successful mission you did there Colton!" Kim Eun soo, Colton's boss congratulated when Colton came back the agency after his successful mission.

"You're really my ace Colton! I'm glad you're working for me." Eun soo said putting his arm on Colton's shoulder while they were walking.

"My dad used to work here and so am I." Colton plainly and coldly said and took off his boss's arm on his shoulder and went to his own office—he has been working at Kim Agency for 5 years now, he finished his studies at an early age because he accelerated and skipped many years because of that, so he graduated early with a degree in Criminology. He topped his criminology class and easily became the best agent Kim Agency could ever have. He's not just smart, he's also handsome, tall, rich and a hot racer and artist.

His parents died when he was just 6 six years old. It was a nightmare for him that at such a young age he witnessed how his parents was killed in front of his innocent eyes. It was traumatic that he had to witness how his parents were shot in front of him by a man so greedy that wanted his parents wealth but his parents wouldn't give it to the man and planned everything. They ran far away. They hid but they were caught. They left him with something they have been hiding from the man who wanted them dead. The day before they died his parents gave him a USB containing everything that he needs and that's what the man is after. His uncle Hoon the best friend of his dad took him and took care of him for 16 years until it was time for him to know everything. And when he did he promised himself and his parents that he'll have revenge and kill them all with his bare hands.

Now he's living his life. The once cheerful and playful little boy turned into a cold hearted guy. He's the kind of guy every girl wishes to have. Tall. Rich. Handsome. Everything you're looking for is in him. He has great talent in arts. He's a professional racer. A famous artist. At his age of 22 he's already successful with his life. But there's something missing.

Love.

Love is missing in his life.

Someone who would love him truly is missing is in his life.

Someone who would care for him is what he is looking for.

Someone who would never leave him is what he needs.

The right girl who would love him as much as he loves her is what he's waiting for.

"Colton my friend!" A guy yelled entering his office with two other guys.

"We heard you had another successful mission." Another tall guy said sitting on a chair in front of Colton's table.

"So we came here to say that we should go out and celebrate!" A tall pale guy excitedly said smiling at his two friends then to Colton.

"I'm not in the mood for drinking tonight Damon." Colton coldly said with his eyes focused on his computer scanning the information about his new target.

"You're always in no mood!" The guy sitting on a chair in front of him said.

"It's because 4 of us have a mission together that I need to plan for Lennox." He said still with his eyes on his computer.

"Ah right! I heard about that earlier too, it slipped from my mind." Griffin, his uncle Hoon's son said face palming his self.

"We have?" The pale guy asked.

"Seriously Damon? Your father owns this agency and you don't know?" Lennox asked looking at him in disbelief.

"What? I was sick and I just got back earlier didn't I?" Damon reasoned to his friends while the two shook their heads.

"Well now that you know we can't drink 4 of us have to plan for this." Colton said now looking at them with a straight face.

"Please put some emotion when you're speaking! I'm scared that I wanna pee in my pants!" Damon whined that made Griffin and Lennox laugh while Colton just looked at them.

After their little talk about their plan for their mission together they separated their ways and went out the building and rode their vehicles.

"Colton!" Griffin called so Colton turned his head to Griffin.

"Mom and dad misses you, they're wondering if you can come home this weekend for dinner." Griffin said and without wasting any time Colton nodded his head that made Griffin smile.

After arriving at the building where Colton lives it was already midnight because he still went to his parents graves and talked to them for an hour before deciding on going home.

"Late again I see Sir Colton." The guy in the reception said greeting Colton.

"As always Jerry." Colton said before entering the elevator and pressed the number for the floor where his penthouse is—after turning 18 Colton's uncle Hoon told him about the USB and so all the wealth his parents left him have been transferred to his private bank account while the properties are still in his possession some of the lands were turned into resorts, restaurants, art gallery and one is a vacation house he designed himself for when he needs to get away from stress because the place where it is-is a peaceful and calming place.

Other than the wealths he inherited from his parents he became successful in his own way. He's a famous racer and a famous artist at the same time. He already has his own name in the industry he is in and he's a very well known artist and racer. But despite being rich he doesn't use what he has to degrade others that are lower than him. He's a humble, caring, warm and loving person inside. But that Colton is hidden behind his past. The past that he could never forget. The past that trapped him in his own body.

"I promise to get revenge for you mom and dad, I'll find that greedy evil man and kill him myself." He mumbled sitting on his chair with his towel over his shoulder while holding a picture of him with his parents when he was a kid.

"I'll kill him for doing this to you." He said clenching his fist with his anger rising again thinking about the man who killed his parents—he could never forget that mans face. The evil smirk he has. The laugh of the man that he hated. And the way he killed his parents.

Moments after reminiscing his memories with his parents he decided to lay on his bed and closed his eyes to sleep and just as quickly he immediately fell asleep inside his dark room.

Chapter 1 is up!
First chapter for Target is up everyone!
Enjoy and have a nice day/night!❤️