Chapter 3

Third person's POV

Ringg~

Ringg~

Colton's phone kept on ringing at early 7am so he picked it up and answered without looking at who it was.

:What do you need?

☏:Hey Colton, what time will you be here?

:Who's this?

☏:I see you just woke up, this is Griffin mom and dad are asking what time you'll be here.

:Oh Griffin, sorry I'll be there before 6pm for dinner.

☏:Okay I'll tell mom that. See you at work.

:Yeah see you.

After Colton hanged up the phone he stood up from his bed and rubbed his eyes before standing up and stretched his body.

When he got himself dressed in normal boy shorts and sando he went out his room and went down to his big and organized living room—the penthouse he has is the whole floor that he is at, the whole top floor of this building is owned by him and so he has this.

Big huh? This is something that his parents left him too, it was different before but he got it renovated and turned it into this. Cool isn't it?

When he got out his penthouse he immediately rode the elevator to go down. Upon arriving at the lobby he was again greeted by the same guy.

"Good day Sir Colton." Jerry greeted him with a smile.

"Good day Jerry." He greeted back before going out the building and went to the private parking lot where his cars and motorbikes are—you can pretty much say that he owns this whole building.

After entering his car he immediately started the engine and drove out the parking lot just to go to where he usually is in the morning—the gym of course.

"Colton! Nice to see you again here." A guy greeted when he came inside the big gym.

"Where were you last week? I didn't see you for a week." The guy asked him.

"I was healing my shoulders." He answered and showed the man his wound.

"That looks bad, are you sure you can work out today?" The guy said and asked him with worry in his face—well since he turned 18 he has been a regular here and this guy was his trainer since then and became his friend.

"Don't worry Mike I'm okay now." He assured his trainer before going to his first stop—pull ups.

"Do 20." Mike instructed so he did. He did 20 pull ups without pain on his shoulders. Gladly his newly healed wound didn't open or bleed.

"Give me 40 now." Mike said so Colton dropped to the ground and did 40 push ups with Mike putting weight on his back when he reached 20.

"Everything is easy for you now." Mike said patting Colton's back as he stands up and wipes his sweat.