Chapter 53

Third Person's POV

Two weeks before Christmas comes and everyone has already started on decorating their homes, offices and even cafes and restaurants have already decorated the whole places. House roofs are being covered with white snows, even the trees at the park, they lost their leaves but was replaced with white snows sticking onto it, grasses turned white with the snow covering their true colors, lakes and ponds have gone frozen, and of course there are the kids who are playing out in the snow already starting to enjoy the Christmas season even if there's still one more week before their school break starts.

And one of those kids is Winter, here she is right now playing out in the snow at the playground in her school. Her dad, Chaeyoung, is just watching her from one of the benches, he has a smile on his lips as he watches Winter play with other kids her age, even Karina is with her, the girl originally lives in Seoul and just goes to Chang-won for breaks, and now that Winter is also living in Seoul they get to see each other much often.

Chaeyoung was just sitting there watching Winter play around, silence was all that was with him, until someone called him, and with a turn of his head, his smile grew a little more wider as he laid his eyes on the person that called out to him.

"Chaeyoung hyung!" The same little kid, Ian, exclaimed running away from the person he was with and ran to Chaeyoung who stood up from sitting at the bench and met him half way.

"Hey little guy, how're you?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile as he crouched down to level his height with the kid.

"I'm okay! My classes ended early today so I went here to play," Ian answered with a smile similar to the one that Chaeyoung has.

"Oh really? Who are you with then? Your nanny or your parents?" Chaeyoung asked looking around behind the kid looking for someone who he possibly would be, to his surprise he saw someone too familiar for him to not know, the person was standing behind them by a few feet far, eyes looking at the two in surprise.

"I'm with my moms best friend! Aunt Sana!" Ian exclaimed pointing behind him where Sana was standing.

The Japanese approached the two, she looked to Chaeyoung smiling that the racer gave back to her. Sana looked down to Ian but the boy was looking somewhere else, he was looking at kids playing and also there someone he knew was also playing, because at the spot by the swings was Winter and Karina sitting on the swings while laughing at each other.

"So..you're his moms best friend?" Chaeyoung asked looking directly at the Japanese, Sana was quick to snap her head to look forward at Chaeyoung who was waiting for her answer.

"Uh Ian, you can go play with other kids, go on I'll just call you when it's time to go home," She said that made the kid look at her showing her his brightest smile before running off after dropping his bag to the ground.

On the other side, Chaeyoung lead Sana to sit down on the bench he was at earlier, the Japanese obliged without anymore words and sat down next to him but with a good amount of distance. They both just sat in silence looking at the three kids they're with running around and playing with each other.

It was quiet for some time until Chaeyoung cleared his throat that caught Sana's attention but didn't really turn her head to look at him once.

"So..you're friends with his mom?" Chaeyoung asked again, and this time Sana turned her head but didn't connect with any pair that the racer owns.