Chapter 61

Third Person's POV

The loud sound of thunder and rain outside was clearly and loudly heard even though the sliding window was closed as well as the curtain.

Mina jolted up from her resting state after just hearing the loud sound of thunder.

She breathed in and out before looking to her side and saw Chaeyoung was still sleeping, though she noticed him still shivering a little and heard him mumbling words she couldn't figure out what.

Seeing that he was shivering, Mina stood up from the couch and walked to the racers bed then fixed his blanket by pulling it up till his shoulders.

The actress took the  towel from his forehead and soaked it with water from the basin that was placed on a little table just on the side of the bed. Once she had squeezed the towel dry she put it back to the racers forehead and let it set there.

She was supposed to go back to the couch and sleep again, but she looked back and looked at Chaeyoung.

Mina sat down on the bed beside Chaeyoung who was close to the middle part of his bed, he now was fully clothed in pajamas, the one Mina likes on him.

It wasn't awkward that she was changing her ex-lover earlier, she had seen everything in him, she was just calm.

Now, looking at him, many thoughts ran through her mind, ones that only contains Chaeyoung and her, thoughts that contains her, Chaeyoung and their son, Sunghoon.

What if we never broke up?

What if I let you explain rather than telling you to leave?

What if I knew about that mission in a different circumstance where it's you who told me about it?

What if you were here when I was bringing our son out to the world?

What if I didn't have to hide Sunghoon from the prying eyes of others because you're here?

What if Sunghoon met you?

What if...what if everything happened in a better way?

Those were the thoughts running through Mina's mind as she stares at the younger guy in front of her, laying in bed with a fever.

Mina released a soft sigh as she stands up from the bed and went back to laying down on the sofa.

She faced where Chaeyoung was before releasing another sigh and closed her eyes to sleep again with a lot of what if's in her mind.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Chaeyoung woke up to his phones non-stop ringing.

He let out a small groan before deciding to pick up his phone and answer whoever was calling him such an early time in the morning.

"What do you need?" He asked, his voice coming out hoarse considering that he's got a fever and it's cold.

"You really have to change that habit of yours dad," Winter's voice answered as she lets out a chuckle.

"Ah Win~" Chaeyoung let out a childish whine from his daughters words that got another chuckle from the kid.

"How are you there at your aunts? Are you behaving there?" He asked as he tries to sit himself up and rested his back on the pillows and his head on the head board.