Chapter 10

Third person's POV

Ringg~

"Who's this?" Chaeyoung sleepily asked after answering his phone without looking at who it was.

"Hey bro!" The person on the other side cheerfully greeted, Chaeyoung pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at his phone and saw Dahyun's name on it.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked now sitting up his bed rubbing his eyes.

"Bro if you please, can you get up your bed now and go here? We're at your office waiting for you." Dahyun said.

"What are you guys doing there without my permission?" Chaeyoung asked in all seriousness that scared Dahyun as he felt shivers went down his spine.

"W-we couldn't wait outside b—"

"You can wait outside if you guys wanted to." Chaeyoung said cutting him off.

"Yah! You guys talk to him I'm scared!" Dahyun yelled on the other side.

"We're sorry for going in here without your permission bro, but we just had to come in already since outside everyone is on a run at early morning." Tzuyu explained glaring at Dahyun who was the mastermind of going inside without Chaeyoung's permission and said that it would be okay.

"Fine, I'll be there in ten and don't let Dahyun touch my things, I know how everything in there is organized." Chaeyoung said before hanging up and got down his bed before proceeding inside the bathroom and took a shower. After he finished his shower he went out with his towel wrapped around his lower part while his hair while still dripping with water. Soon Chaeyoung got himself dressed in a simple black shirt that was under denim jacket and black pants. He went out his room and immediately grabbed his keys and the helmet Mina gave him before going out his penthouse and rode the elevator.

After getting to the parking lot he walked to his motorbike and wore his helmet before driving away out of the building.

"Glad you came bro!" Dahyun cheerfully greeted Chaeyoung as soon as the guy entered his office and placed his helmet on his table.

"I told you not to go inside here without my permission didn't I?" Chaeyoung asked facing his back from his friends while he checking his shelf that was full of his figurine collection that Dahyun always tries to touch and play with.

"Dahyun's idea." Jeongyeon said pointing at Dahyun whose mouth open wide facing Jeongyeon who just exposed him.

"Yah! Why you exposing me huh?!" Dahyun exclaimed looking at the guy who chuckled and stuck his tongue out teasing the guy.

"Don't fight guys, it's too early." Tzuyu said sitting at the chair in front of Chaeyoung's table.

"Why do you need me here?" Chaeyoung asked sitting down his chair.

"Oh! We almost forgot!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and immediately went in front of Chaeyoung's table with Dahyun beside him.

"We have a mission today." Tzuyu said, Chaeyoung just nodded indicating that he's listening to them.

"We have to stop a shipment of drugs in an hour at the port, it's the guy we've been eyeing on for months now." Dahyun said.

"He'll be personally there to supervise the shipment of the drugs so we have to be there too to catch him." Tzuyu added turning his head to Chaeyoung.

"Tell your groups to prepare already, we have to be ready and armed if ever things get out of hand." Chaeyoung ordered, the three nodded and saluted to him before walking out to go to their groups to be ready.