Chapter 48

Third person's POV

Today is a fine Friday afternoon, just a day before Chaeyoung's birthday. And today the group of friends are in the beach still in the beautiful Hawaii. They just finished having their lunch and are all sprawled around the beach — well the boys are sprawled around the beach, specifically in the water where they can be seen racing against each other in swimming, and the girls? Seated on the lounge chairs with their shades on and eyes closed getting tanned.

But the calm and quiet tanning of the girls were cut off when a loud yell from the boys were heard.

"Chaeyoung you bring me down right now!" Jisoo yelled as he punched Chaeyoung's back as he was being carried by the racer.

"Ashford Daniel put me down!" Dahyun shrieked while Daniel just laughed at him sparing Chaeyoung a glance with a nod before they both rushed off to the water again with the two in their backs, the other three laughed at the yelling boys.

"DON'T DO IT YOU IDIOTS!" Both boys being carried yelled while the two just shook their heads.

"This is payback!" Daniel and Chaeyoung yelled before going under the water with Dahyun and Jisoo who were struggling underneath just to get up and out of the water.

After a few seconds Dahyun and Jisoo can be seen submerging from the water and gasping for air while the other boys laughed.

"Those boys can't really go on a day without pranking each other, can't they?" Momo jokingly asked as she laughed at Dahyun's wet and angry face.

"You know them, be worried if they don't prank each other," Jennie said laughing as she sees her best friend throwing tantrums at her husband for not helping him out.

"Right, because that just means there's something wrong with them," Sana chimed in smiling at Tzuyu's laughing state.

"And by the means of "wrong" is something serious happened. Could be a fight or anything for that matter," Jihyo said looking at Daniel who was laughing uncontrollably . Though she could hear her heart breaking into pieces as she looked at him, the way he was smiling is different with the way pain is lingering is in his eyes. She knew it was because of their break up because she too didn't want to end what they have, but it was a mutual decision between them, to just focus on their careers, her in directing and Daniel in managing his company, artist and himself. But they both knew that even though they're apart they know that their hearts would always beat for each other and long for one another's love.

"Should we do a live?" Nayeon suddenly asked looking at the girls with questioning look.

"Hmm we could, but let's put on something to cover us up a bit, you know how those boys could get," Rosé answered as all of them nodded in agreement and started wrapping their lower halves with a towel while the others wore a robe and half just used their lovers tops.

"Oh I pretty well know how Chaeyoung could get, he just bursted out a few days ago remember?" Mina stated after finishing in buttoning her lovers polo top leaving two open.

"Right, he wanted them fired for eyeing on you," Sana said with a light laugh as Mina playfully rolled her eyes at her.

"Tzuyu would've done the same though," Nayeon countered with a snicker.