Chapter 22

Third person's POV

"Glad to see that you're alive Chaeng!" Dahyun jokingly mused out as Chaeyoung made his way towards their table inside their usual café.

"Why wouldn't I be alive Dahyun?" Chaeyoung questioned taking a seat beside Daniel who looked at him smiling knowingly.

"Well considering that you almost drowned yourself to death last time, we're just surprised that you're alive right now," Tzuyu was the one who answered that earned a scoff from Chaeyoung who breathed in deeply before sighing.

"For the nth time guys, it was just an accident because the dock was slippery, I wasn't trying to drown myself to death, why would I even do that?" Chaeyoung stated shaking his head giving his friends a half pointed and half offended look.

"Yeah why would he even do that?" Jeongyeon mused out, Chaeyoung looked and pointed at him then looked at his friends saying that Jeongyeon was right.

"See? Jeongyeon gets m—"

"Why would he do that when Mina was there with him for three days," Jeongyeon said cutting Chaeyoung's word off that earned a loud laugh from his friends, he looked at Jeongyeon questioningly asking how did he know.

"Well Mrs. Kwon told me, she tells me everything that happens to you there, and she told me a lot of pretty good stuff you know, including that you're with Mina there," Jeongyeon explained looking at Chaeyoung teasingly with a smirk planted on his lips, Chaeyoung just shook his head with his face on his left palm while his three other friends continued laughing at him.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up guys real funny really," Chaeyoung said looking at his friends pointedly with his arm crossed over his chest as the four tried to calm themselves from the high of laughing too much at Chaeyoung.

"But really, you were with her there? At your old house? How?" Daniel questioned after recovering from the hard laugh that they did.

"I was driving myself back home at my first day there and it was snowing and raining hard then I saw her, but I didn't know it was her at first so I just moved my way but eventually I turned back be—"

"You turned back because you couldn't take seeing Mina being drenched in the rain," Dahyun said cutting him off as they started to laugh at him again, he just gave Dahyun a look with no expression at all that immediately stopped him from laughing and place his hands on his lap while looking down.

"Uh y-you can continue now," Dahyun said stuttering gesturing for Chaeyoung to continue his explanation while the other three with them tried to stop themselves from laughing at Dahyun's scared over Chaeyoung state.

"As I was saying, I turned back because she looked like she needed help, so I offered her, she refused at first but I pulled her in my car because it was raining so hard and she was already drenched in the rain, she even got sick," Chaeyoung finished his explanation as he leans his back into his chair with his arms still crossed over his chest.

"Let me guess, you took care of her, no?" Tzuyu asked looking at him with a smug smirk on his lips.

"I had to, what do you want me to do? Just leave her there in the rain and get sick?" Chaeyoung questioned as he placed both his hands down and looked at them questioningly, the four looked at each other for a while first before giving Chaeyoung a nod that somehow offended him.

"What?! Why would you guys think that way?!" Chaeyoung asked shocked to his friends nods at his question.

"Well you see, you're really not the type to help someone Chaeng, hell you don't even care if it rains hard and one of us gets sick," Dahyun uttered looking at him while the three nodded their heads in agreement as Chaeyoung looked at them offendedly.