Chapter 58

Third Person's POV

Another rainy night had dawned upon Seoul, people running here and there just to get to somewhere they can shade themselves from the hard pouring rain.

Rainy and cozy, that's how people describes the rainy weather, it can be a bothersome when it's too hard and it floods up everywhere, but on most days it's just so cozy that you'd want to stay in bed and lay there all there without doing anything but sleep – some even gets to sleep longer than they thought.

Longer to the point no pulse can be felt from them anymore.

But we don't do that here, no haha, well at least not this guy that is driving his motorbike through the rain as he only wears a white shirt under his black leather jacket, black pants and boots.

Water splashes whenever he swerve through every corner on his way to his destination without ever caring if anyone would get wet from it.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Through the hard pouring rain the guy in the motorbike finally reached his destination – an odd destination to be reached by anyone.

He now hops off of his motorbike and took off his helmet, and there revealed the person the helmet was none other that Azai Chaeyoung himself.

His hair got a little wet from the water rain pouring down on him from the old and rusty roof over him where he parked and hid his motorbike out of plain sight from anyone.

He looks over somewhere a little far from him, there he spotted the place where he'll be committing and finishing his biggest mission ever.

Chaeyoung walked back to motorbike and opened the seat that revealed a small compartment with things he needs for this mission.

The racer picked up his GLOCK 19 loaded it  with bullets before putting it on his left side waist gun holder where another GLOCK gun was placed on the right side. He then picks out his the Battle Rifle over his back and loaded it before putting it back to it place. Last gun he took was his Sniper Rifle, loaded it with bullets, put the silencer before taking his mask from the compartment and wore it.

Looking back to his targets place he saw men from below guarding it then men on top and on the sides, just by looking at it he already knows that there would more of them inside, but that doesn't matter to him, this mission will be easy as cake.

Chaeyoung then started to silently run to get to his position with his sniper in hand.

Stopping at a bushy part not too near but also not too far from the targets house, he positions himself and pointed the sniper on the men below.

Clicking the trigger once.

Then twice.

Thrice.

Quadruple and six times before the guards below fell down to the ground without anyone hearing or knowing anything.

The agent then pointed the sniper upwards and saw nine men walking by each other as they check each sides of the vicinity to see if any intruders have gotten in – too bad Chaeyoung is too good in hiding that within seconds nine men were down on the floor bloodied, wounded with bullets shot through their heads.

Once he was done with the men from both upper and lower part, Chaeyoung started to silently walk a little faster again until he reached the gate and opened it to get inside.

When he was finally inside he saw more guards guarding inside, at each corner guards were here and there with guns as they guard their bosses place.