V. Shit to Clean Up

Conan had chatted with Heathcliff two times today and was a little pleased with himself. He was certain they would never talk again but then he talked about his song. Heathcliff was really dumb if he hadn't understood the meaning of the song until now. Or maybe he had, he just didn't want to pry. Well, he had the right too, he was after all Heather.

Conan threw together a few lines and after a long lecture from his manager, Klara, he opened his email to copy and paste some lines to his twitter for his new song. A little teaser and some Easter eggs.

Maybe, he should just send Heathcliff some merch, he thought. It would an act of kindness, one which anyone would appreciate.

Heather

23138894930

Conan: I thought of coming over. Your address if you are free.

Heather: Oh, yeah. Flat 34 on 15 Surrey Street, South California.

Conan: See you in a bit :)

"Hey, Kyle." Conan greeted a young teenage boy with messy chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. He seemed liked he was free and goofing around. His hands were tucked into the pockets of his brown jacket. The green t-shirt he wore complemented the hazel of his eyes. "Mind taking this to an address?"

"Mind paying me?" He asked, coolly.

"If you deliver this to the correct place, no." Conan said shrugging. To get Kyle to do something, you had to seem like his sass wasn't touching in the least bit. He was a bike messenger but still extremely cocky.

"Text me the address, Lee." He said and Conan held up his phone. 

"Already did."

"Bold of you to assume I would work for you, before asking me."

Conan didn't react to that comment and held out ten Dollars. Kyle quickly snatched them out of his hand and tucked them into his jeans. This kid certainly never carried around a wallet. 

"Half after the job's done, Hoe." Conan said and passed over the bag with the Heather sweatshirt. 

"Peace, Rock Star Princess." Kyle said as he walked down the stairs. Weird kid, never took the elevator. 

***********

Heather

23138894930

Heather: You didn't have to. T_T

Conan: U didn't like it?

Heather: I loved it but...if you would have come, it would be better.

Conan: Next time?

Heather: You better.

Conan: Jeez, why did that sound so weird?

Heather: I don't know.

Conan: Send me a picture of the sweatshirt. With you in it.

Heather: *insert picture*

Conan: You look good and still like a baby.

Heather: T_T Take that back

Conan: :o But you do look like a baby.

Heather: T_T T_T I cri

Conan: My manager is calling me. Can you wait just a second?

 Can you wait just a second?

Conan took Karla's call. 

"What the fuck is going on on twitter, Conan?" She asked. She sounded really angry. She sounded like she would beat him up if she were physically present. "Please don't turn this Heather thing into a drama, okay? I have a new born baby, I have enough shit to clean up."

***********

A/N: Hey-o! I have North Korea related book. If you are interested, do give it a try.