XXV. Around Me

Author's Note:  Person: So are you a boy or a girl? 

Heath's painting of Draco Malfoy was declared the winner since it was extremely detailed and pretty(they were hungry too)

Heath's painting of Draco Malfoy was declared the winner since it was extremely detailed and pretty(they were hungry too). They had given up in the middle of it, succumbing to their hunger. Lim had complained and said that they were only eating cheap Italian sandwiches and that really wasn't the best food. 

"I bought marshmallows, crackers and alcohol," Conan had said and she practically jumped at the idea of roasting them on the beach with sour brandy. 

For lunch, Heath and Lim wandered towards the courtyard while Conan lead himself to the beach. He talked with his mom and sister for a while(on conference call), smiling as they told him crazy things about the neighbours and anecdotes about swimming in the lake. 

After finishing his food, Ashley and him video-chatted and she cursed him for not telling he was on some sort of a rented private beach. 

"Ugh," Ashley said, rolling her eyes. "I wish Keiran would do something romantic for me."

He pictured Keiran in his head, blonde hair, soft brown eyes and a winning smile. He was almost always playing games when Conan went home. He could see why Ashley had started to fall out of love. 

"You could do something romantic too, you know?" he pointed out, humming in the sand. A melody came involuntarily and something took shape. 

"I don't feel like it," she said and they both laughed at her problematic nature. "I don't feel that spark anymore, Cone. I came back from Uni and he is still there. He visits once in six months, Cone. Fucking six months?!"

Conan remembered how he had feared drifting apart from his friends when he first moved. He would call them all the time and go back almost every month and roam all around town like the old days. 

"That's why I come back home all the time," he said, partly humming. "I come back I love you too much. In two days, I will be there and you will have your real boyfriend back."

"I actually thought of coming over to LA once more," she admitted, hiding her face from the view. "I was applying for jobs and I got one in LA. It pays less than the others but I will get to see you everyday."

"Do you need the money, Ash or-"

"I don't want us to drift apart," she said and Conan got a brilliant idea. 

Everything I Never Told You ( Conan Gray )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara