XVLI. Draco & Nick

Alina Pratt the Brat 

Conan: would u mind sending me samuel's number?

Ali: please dont talk to him. He gets easily annyoed. 

Ali: *annoyed

Conan: i asked for his goddamn number. Will you give it?

Ali: why do u want it?

Conan: *insert screenshot*

Conan: thats why

Ali: conan every1 knows u r not straight. whats the big deal?

Conan: WHATS THE BIG DEAL?

Conan: the big deal isnt whom i want to kiss or date. the big deal is he invaded my privacy. i get to tell ppl when i want to.

Conan: And me and Heath arent even boyfriends. 

Conan: he had no right to declare it on twitter. 

Ali: i am so sry. i ll talk 2 him

Conan: please dont. i want to resolve it myself

Conan: but u wouldn't care would u? 

Conan: some ppl are sending death threats to heath. hollywood blogs assuming i am gay when i am not. i know there ppl out there who wont label me or anything but there are more assholes out there who are trolling me and heath

Ali: ....

Ali: i am so sry cone. i will get him to delete it.

Conan: he almost made heath cry. deleting it won't do anything. 

Ali: what am i supposed to do conan? 

Ali: do u understand how hard sam is to please?

Conan: ali is he doing something to u?

Ali: dont talk to me right now. lemme fix it.

"I am so sorry about it," Conan said

"I am so sorry about it," Conan said. They were sitting next to each other on Heath's bed under the rainbow canopy. He clutched his hand and the other exhaled. 

"It's not okay but you don't have to apologise," he said. Conan was surprised he hadn't cried or even shed a single tear over the stupid threats. Maybe he underestimated him and his strength. Some of them literally told him how ugly and undeserving of Conan he was. A few outright told him to go kill himself. There was one that send him a photoshopped demonic version of his face. 

"I want to strangle Samuel right now," he said, making a violent gesture in the air with his hands. "I am sorry."

"You are not allowed to say sorry ever again," he said, lowering his hands. "It's not your fault."