Epilogue-Part 2

Conan suddenly felt like his throat was about to constrict. Heath was standing next to him. More like down on one knee. Down on one knee. 

Fuck, he thought, I planned my proposal for next week.

The ring in his pocket suddenly felt heavy. 

Heath looked shy and nervous in the moment but he would always be the most beautiful to Conan. He was smiling dorkily as if tempting him with his very own eyes. His eyes. God, they were the brightest thing in the arena burning with passion and desperation. Conan almost hugged him then and shouted YES! No, it had to go in order. Besides, he hadn't even said anything. 

For a second he forgot that he had an audience that was just as awestruck as him. Heath was going to propose to him.

"I love you so much that I am obsessed with you. I love you so much that I only dream of you. I love you so much that even if I were lost in a crowd in some other country, yours would be the first face I would search for."," Heath said softly, ignoring the gasps from the crowd. "Conan Lee Gray would you do me the honour of marrying you?"

To an idiot they might seemed recycled and resued, like Heath wasn't smart enough to come up with something new. But to Conan and Heath, they actually meant that Heath had loved him from day one.

"Say yes!" a boy shouted from the crowd and Conan laughed, glancing at him, feeling a little flustered. He had not expected this. He didn't even know how he was able to pull off something like this. 

"Yes," he said holding out his hand that Heath took in his carefully, rising from his crouch. He slid the platinum ring onto his ring finger carefully and Conan's heartbeat wouldn't stop thundering in his ears. "A thousand times yes, Heath."

Conan closed the distance between them in a fraction of a second, kissing him. The crowd erupted in a cheer but it wasn't louder than what Heath whispered into his ears. 

"It would have awkward if you had said no," he smiled, kissing him again. 

"I would never say no," he whispered, kissing him back. It was always the same when he kissed Heath, the same starburst and electricity he felt coursing through his veins. "I planned on proposing too."

"We can see yours too; don't worry," he laughed, breaking away. "I am hard boy to convince, Conan Gray."

"I think I will do pretty well," he smiled, reaching into his pocket. He bought out the box and opened it. All the fans gasped and someone shouted they had seen more than what they had paid for. 

Heath's eyes dilated when he saw his boyfriend open it to reveal a thin silver band. Conan kissed him, feeling blessed that he was dating such an amazing guy. Heath kissed him back, his eyes getting a little damp. He smiled as Heath broke away hugging him tightly. 

"I know we've already established this.." Conan's voice trailed and Heath laughed, probably knowing what was coming. "But will you marry me?"

"Maybe," Heath said and Conan laughed breathlessly. God, he was good with words but now when he really needed them, he couldn't think of anything clever. Maybe his brain had established that he didn't need to say something extravagant to impress Heath. "Yes, I will."

"Thank you," Conan said, letting go of him. He held his left hand in his, sliding the engagement ring. Their rings looked nothing alike which troubled Conan a little. He reminded himself that what the rings symbolized mattered more than how they looked. 

"I love you," he said, kissing him. The crowd cheered them on and Conan smiled, hoping this would last for an eternity. 

@conangray

conangray is now engaged

conangray is now engaged. @CharlesCliffHeath love has never felt more real ever since you walked into my life

Liked by CharlesCliffHeath, MiMicahLiLim & 7,946,876 others

MiMicahLiLim--------> YOU MFS ARE SO CUTE (liked by conangray & CharlesCliffHeath)

Ashole74---------------> got a pretty boi on his knees (liked by conangray & CharlesCliffHeath)

Username1------------> jealous but congrats 

Username2-------------> the love of my life is getting married to someone who is not me. i am criing rn

Username3--------------> they make me believe in love (liked by conangray)

Username4---------------> whos gonna change their last name?

        @conangray repiled to Username4's comment---------------> neither of us

                            @Username4 replied-----------> u call this love then?

                                             @conangray replied----------------> yes.

Alina.p------------------> i am so happy for u cone. congrats! (liked by conangray)

Username5----------------> fucking die

               @conangray replied to Username5's comment------------> ;) bestie

Kylethesimpleguy-----------------> digusting

            @conangray replied---------------> irdc if its disgusting to u. i love it