XXIII. Big Deal

Author's Note: Most people think I use self-demeaning humor as a way to make people laugh and I am extremely pretentious and just want a lot of attention. That's not true. I use self-demeaning humor to hide my trauma. 

Things aren't going well for me. But I kinda wanna believe this isn't gonna last forever and someday in the future, I will be okay. 

They are gonna roam again but there is a reason for that. 

"Rain is god's sweat, Heath!" Conan said, putting on a serious face which made the other boy laugh even harder

"Rain is god's sweat, Heath!" Conan said, putting on a serious face which made the other boy laugh even harder. "Mountains are dog shit! Or maybe animal shit...to be more inclusive."

Heathcliff grinned wider(Conan didn't think it was possible for him to grin wider), laughs erupting from his mouth until he was in hysterics. 

"Why is this funny to you?" Conan said, trying to seem totally non-chalant. 

"Becuase his level of humor is so low," Limca said, walking in. Conan observed Heath's friend. She was a tall, lean girl, almost like a thin reed, though something about that was attractive. She had her hair up in a very curly afro that poufed like a cloud. Her face was round and her skin olive-toned and glowing. She walked like how birds glided through the wind in their own domain. 

She looks like a flapper girl, Conan had thought when he first met her. 

"My level of humor isn't low, Limca," Heath said, rolling his eyes. "I don't have a level so I just laugh at everything."

"Is the bar in hell, Heath? Is it underground? Because I can't see it and neither can you," she sassed, sitting next to him and rubbing her palms together. Her head snapped up, as if she remembered something. She pulled out a phone and passed it to her friend.

"I think it needs to be charged if we are gonna leave in a while," Limca said and Heath got up. 

"I need to find my charger," Heath murmured and quickly left the room. 

Conan smiled awkwardly at the girl in front of him. He had never been alone with her and he was a little scared of her sass and quirky nature. 

Limca looked back at him with a bemused expression, her eyebrows raising. 

"Can we have a little chat, Conan?" Limca said thought it didn't sound much of a question but more of a statement. 

Conan flinched, backing away, his smile collapsing into a frown. "About what?"

"Heathcliff," Limca said, using his full name. Now he knew the conversation was serious. "He likes you."

"Wait-What?!" he said, feeling someone had punched him and somehow he liked that feeling. He was sure he was blushing by now.

"Let me rephrase, Gray," she said, taken aback by his reaction. "He will start liking you. He already has but he very clueless when it comes to these things. He is loyal, Gray. He feels like he is still with Julian, okay? He still loves Julian. It will be...harder for him to admit it because he will feel Jules' death bought him something good."

Everything I Never Told You ( Conan Gray )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara