NEW FANFICTION!!

Hello cutey humans and bots,

Everything I Never Told You is complete and since I had so much fun writing it, I want to write another fanfiction. I can't promise daily updates like I did for this one since I have two big exams coming up. 

But, if you feel like you need more characters who are a hot mess, please check out, FROM FAR AWAY!

I know the cover is cute. Thank you !! (If you don't feel the cover is cute, don't kill me. I thought it was cute). 

Anyways, back to topic. Do check it out when the first chapter is published! For now I have a character list and visualizer up. 

Synopsis: 

Admiring people from far away is not as scary as falling in love with them.

Conan Gray likes a girl called Mae Diaz but they have nothing in common. After an untoward incident at a party he threw leads to him finding out that Mae's twin, Riley likes him, he decides to use him by dating to get closer to his sister. But that doesn't work out too well when he starts developing feelings for Riley themselves. Conan quickly understands that he has never really understood love. Or himself, at all.

Riley Diaz has secrets to hide. They are a trans boy and the only reason his family moved to this dead beat of a town was to reduce attraction to his queerness. When the school cutie, starts flirting with him, he is fazed. They have always liked Conan Gray but he would have never thought he would like him. Everything in his life gets better with Conan around. Though living in a small town may prove to be therapeutic, secrets travel quite easily. Jealous exes, vengeful people and the building pressure of senior year have tensions running high. Soon, Riley has a decision to make: to risk all for love and a boy who has been using him by showing who they truly are or to follow the rules of the conservative small town by putting his head down and pretending he isn't falling in love with a boy.

So check it out if you like the synopsis. Or don't if you don't want to. But it would be nice if you did. Has someone told you you look very cute and kissable today? 

<333