XVI. I Owe It To You

Unresolved mystery: Was he talking about Ashley or Heathcliff?

Also, that's sort of what Heathcliff looks like. Just make his eyes bright gold. To see the full picture, use a laptop or something.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CAN BE TRIGGERING. IT HAS MENTIONS OF HOMOPHOBIA, VIOLENCE, HATE CRIMES, MENTAL HEALTH ON THE LOW

 IT HAS MENTIONS OF HOMOPHOBIA, VIOLENCE, HATE CRIMES, MENTAL HEALTH ON THE LOW

Kyle the Asshat who lives above me someone do something about that please

34456798495

Kyle: Ur lil stunt caused me 700 bucks

Conan: :))))

Kyle: U stupid r u listening?

Conan: awwwww :))))

Kyle: u stoopid chink and ur fucking frnd owe me 700

Conan: what r u talking about?

Kyle: fucking. maniac.

"You look better today," his uncle commented as he fastened his watch onto his wrist

Heathcliff stuffed his drawing essentials inside his rucksack and looked up. "Limca said the same thing."

"Maybe it's the boy you were hanging out with. Conan O'Brien?" he said and chuckled delightfully at his own joke.

"Yeah, maybe," he said quietly. He tucked his phone in his jeans and slammed his bag onto his shoulders. "I have to take some notes at the library. Mind if I go early?"

"Not at all my boy," he said, taking a sip of his morning coffee. "Limca is going with you?"

"No," he said, already walking towards the door. "She going on some tour for the physics club."

"Okay," he said non-chalantly. "Be safe, call your mom."

Heathcliff's thoughts had already turned to the amount of revision he had to do in the library. He wasn't the best with theory in fashion designing but his actual projects that he had submitted were always praised by his professors.