LXXX. Simping Over Notes Because That's Cute Lol

I am sorry I had to leave early.  I will miss you. Good luck for the song release. I loved it and I am sure everyone else will too. I love you.

~ Heath 

Heath had written him four notes till date and Conan had kept all of them in his guitar pick box. Every time he opened the box to play the instrument or to write a song, he would unfold the slips of paper and read everything once more. Was it creepy that he low-key wanted to frame them? He didn't know. 

Conan got out of his bed and checked his phone for the schedule. His band would he here soon. His band had four members, Penelope, who played lead guitar and was dating the bass guitarist, Robin, Malcom who played drums and Malini who slayed the keyboard and swore she could play with her tongue too. 

Dan would probably be there too, since he had played a major role in production. But you could never know. During his debut album release he had hoped Dan would talk him through the nervousness but instead Dan flew to Sri Lanka, saying a dream had told him to. 

"Conan, open the goddamn door!" Robin shouted. She had little to no anger management and she couldn't speak two sentences without at least three curses. 

Conan got up quickly, patting himself down and making sure he looked fine and casual. The moment he pulled it back, Malini and the others entered. Robin never went anywhere with her guitar stuff so it wasn't a surprise that she showed up with it. The others had the general equipment, laptops, tabs other devices. It would take at least an hour to set up everything and test things a couple times. 

"Hi, Gray," Malini said, taking a seat on the dining table. "I thought your boyfriend would be here."

"He's got work," Conan shrugged and Malini nodded. 

"I really liked his ideas," Penelope said, placing her stuff on the table. "Diane likes him too, I think." 

"I can't believe Conan is dating someone," said Malcolm who had ears like a dog's. 

"Why is that?" Conan asked, feeling a little offended.

"I thought you had a crush on Ro-" 

"Ross. Bob Ross. I meant I had a crush on his painting tutorials," Conan laughed awkwardly and hoped Robin wouldn't catch on. He did have a crush on her about an year ago but she only liked girls. 

"Can we fucking start?" Robin asked, running a hand through her green hair. 

The uploads and live stream were not as smooth as they had been for Overdrive

The uploads and live stream were not as smooth as they had been for Overdrive. Robin was given the duty for Spotify, Malini did Apple Music, Malcolm took to Prime music while Conan and Penny did the YouTube livestream. Robin asked for coffee and Malcolm decided to make some which meant Penny had to do the Spotify work which confused her. She almost uploaded the Overdrive cover. Conan managed the stream himself. He called Karla to ask if it were streaming or not. It wasn't so he tried again. Eventually he switched places with Penny but Malcolm came back and they were confused as to who was working on what before he had left.