✨~BONUS CHAPTER

~12 years later~

The tour bus stopped and Conan stumbled out of the door, waving someone goodbye. The guitar on his back suddenly felt heavy along with the rest of his body. He turned his face to the front porch of his home. 

It was Heath, sitting at the front steps, his legs held close to his chest and head bent over. He was asleep. He took out his phone and clicked a picture. It took a lot of effort in him to not run and hug him. To tell him he had missed him over five months and how badly he wanted to hug their daughter together once more. He had a better plan. 

He dragged the two suitcases to the back of the house, around the garden and several rooms. Using his spare key, he unlocked the kitchen door and crept inside quickly. No one was in there. Not even Xiwei who had lately had cravings for ice creams in the middle of the night, as Heath had told him. 

It was relatively the same. Some dishes still loaded in the dishwasher, a few plates in the sink, Xiwei's drawings taped on the fridge which Conan gave a long and admiring look. A lot of Heath's stuff was lying around on the table too. Some rough sketches of dresses, some reference photos, pieces of fabric, a couple logos of his clothing line, pencils, their polaroid photo booth album which Xiwei might have been flipping through in the evening.  

He creeped across their daughter's room who might have been sleeping. Even Oscar didn't bother to crack an eye when Conan almost slipped and woke him from a deep slumber. Why was everyone sleepy?

He knocked on the door from the inside and peeked through the keyhole to see Heath's reaction. He flinched and woke up, looking at the street. His shoulders drooped when he didn't see anything. 

"Xiwei? Baby, he is not here yet."

Conan suppressed a laughed and rapped on the door again with his knuckles. 

"Do you want me to read to you again?" he asked, turning around. Conan felt his heart beat faster when he saw him in flesh after so many months. He shrugged once, probably trying to shake off the sleep and getting ready to steady his over words. 

Conan knocked sharply on the door once more and Heath shuddered. 

"Xiwei, I am coming," he said, his hand over the knob. He turned it and swung open the door. 

"Hi," Conan smiled. 

"What th-" Heath said in surprise. His stopped himself from speaking and hugged him. "Is this really you?"

Conan hugged him back, feeling a warm sensation all over his body. "No, it's Draco Malfoy."

"Okay, it is you," he laughed. "I missed you, Cone."

"I missed you to. I am sorry," he said. 

"It's okay but next time try to go on tour during the summer so Xi can go with you," Heath murmured, kissing his hair. Conan inhaled his scent, strawberry shampoo, lilacs and roses. "Xi told me to wake her when you came."

"Wake her up," he said, breaking away and sharing a long, much awaited kiss. He drowned in it, remembering all the moments they had shared over the course of fifteen years. Dating, proposing, the wedding, Xiwei...

 Dating, proposing, the wedding, Xiwei