LV. Conflicted Feelings & Clothes

During the plane to LA Conan had a lot of conflicted feelings. He was sad to leave Ashley and the others. Ashley was not taking the job in LA so it would be him going back to Texas every two months and face timing. On the other hand, he was glad to be with Heath again, to see his face again and hold his hand. 

He landed and this time there was no man hitting on him for an uncomfortable amount of time. He gave away a few selfies and begged the fans not post them right away or the others would know he was at the airport. Heath was there to pick him as he had promised. He smiled at him and Conan had the urge to kiss his face off for he hadn't gotten a chance for so long. Lim had once told him something about relativity of time or something. A few minutes without Heath felt like hours and a few hours with him felt like minutes. 

"I just wanna drop off my bags at my place and then go around," he said and Heath nodded calculatively. "Your exams done?" 

"Not really," he said, shaking his head. "But the most difficult ones are over and the rest are project submissions and other things."

"You could use me as the model again, you know?" he smiled and Heath blushed. 

"I used you as a model every time since then," he admitted and Conan was a little taken aback. "I submitted all my projects with your measurements, clothes, jeans, skirts, everything."

"I want to try them on someday," Conan said, wanting to kiss Heath very badly. 

"You can try them on right now," Heath said and Conan could only smile at his thoughtfulness. 

"How do I look?" Conan asked, twirling around

"How do I look?" Conan asked, twirling around. He was wearing a newer version of Harry's Styles' 2019 Met Gala outfit. Heath had told him that his teachers had asked them to choose an outfit that already existed but remake it in their own way. Harry Styles' version had trousers from beneath but Heath had replaced it with a skirt that looked like it had been ripped apart by wolves from one side. Another added quirk was that the sheer shirt looked like it had been ripped apart from one side and the rips trailed to the skirt making it look like a single rip. 

"You look scary in an attractive way," Heath said, smiling a little. "A little bit of flowing black mascara and you will look like you had a bad night."

"How did you get the idea for this anyways?" he asked, patting down the skirt. 

"I just saw what Harry was wearing and thought to replace it with a skirt and then I thought that it wasn't much. At the same time Lim was obsessing over Remington Leith so I went for a gothy look. It even had a hat, I think."

"This is so cool," Conan said, admiring himself in the mirror. 

"Wait till you see the next one," Heath laughed, hugging him from behind, his hands going around his neck. Conan's breath hitched for a second when he felt Heath's breathing on his neck. "You look so pretty."

"Why don't you wear the next one?" he suggested, turning his head to brush his lips across the other's. 

"You sure?" he asked and Conan nodded in assurance. 

It took Heath a few minutes to change. When he came out, he was wearing a white shirt with cold shoulders and brown dangris over it. On the right side was a piece of long cloth attached that looked like half a skirt. 

"Now, how the fuck did you make this glorious thing?" Conan asked and Heath smiled adjusting his cuffs. 

"I love using brown in clothes because it represents sadness yet warmness," he explained. "I wanted it to have a cowboy yet streetwear look because the project was literally to fuse looks. So shiny leather-like cloth and white shirt were the cheapest and best options. Also like it took me a week to get this fabric from the school so I couldn't do much on it. I wanted to make it unsymmetrical and add a full skirt with a rising hem," he pointed at the waist line, "but I obviously didn't have time for that."

"Okay," Conan said, only able to grasp a few things. "This is complicated."

"I know. When I first started, it took me two months to make something half decent," Heath said. 

"Have you ever thought of making your own clothing line?" Conan asked. It was sad to see all this go to waste at Republic. Sure, Heath was paid well and everything was good but being a new person, he could only do so much. 

"I have thought of it," he said, a little surprised. "Maybe in a few years when I feel confident enough."

"Heath, you're so good," Conan said, pulling him on the bed, beside him. "You literally make the best clothes I have seen."

"I know I do decent," he said, smiling a little. "But it's not the time right now."

"Hello, love birds," Lim said sourly, kicking the door open. She was wearing her earpods but didn't look like she was paying much attention to whatever was sounding through them. "Nice song, Gray."

"Um, thanks," he said, unsure what to say. 

"I am wearing that for next halloween," she informed. 

"No, you're not," Heath said, scoffing. "The last time you wore my clothes, you ended up mixing the darks and the whites and I got my shirt back, but half brown."

"So racist, Heath," she tsked. "So racist."

Heath threw a pillow at her.