Signal found

"Alright" ninjini said deep in thought on what move to make next

"What would trerex say...We need to get to the communication panel but there are dozens of arkeyans in the way plus a titan,hmmmm"

Finally she got a idea

"Alright so if I can just reach the panel unseen I could send the signal to the citadel and then the others will come over so all I need to do is get there without them knowing so let's just have you distract them and I will get to the panel, piece of cake!"

The warrior unit thought about the plan on one hand he didn't want to be used as bait on the other it was the best plan they have.

"Alright just do it quick I'm not sure how long I can keep them occupied for"

"Just give me enough time. It will be my first dealing with a arkeyan radio system-"

"Communication network"

"Same thing!"

Getting into position the warrior unit looked towards the arkeyan defense around a large creator 48 arkeyan warriors plus the Titan.

Rushing out of his hiding spot the warrior unit decapitating two other warrior units before using a bone spike attack to send one over the ledge to their death but was then surprised by another enemy coming up behind him a smacking him up against the wall before going for another attack.

Making us of moment ninjini rushed as stealthily as she could towards the control panel as most guards had their attention on the traitor in front of them unsung this chance she quickly got to the panel with only a couple guards left to defend it quickly trashing the arkeyans she starting looking through the panel trying to find the citadel to send the signal.

Rolling out the way the warrior unit stabbed the arkeyan in the back before it could react in time. By this point the arkeyan Titan notices the way traitors presence send a punch straight towards him.

The warrior unit was able to just barley dodge the attack but was being surrounded by arkeyan guards.

Meanwhile ninjini was still trying to find the citadel rushing throw the countless arkeyan bases hurrying more seeing the pickle the warrior unit was in

"Cmon...cmon...gotcha!"

Identifying the base she quickly sent a message saying that it wasn't taro and how the signal beacon got fried.

With the message sent she quickly came to the warrior units aid who was surrounded by guards and about to be smashed by the Titan. Just as the Titan easier it's fist to clobber the arkeyan ninjini sliced off its hands with her blades then stabbing out the optics before completely decapitating the giant robot
before helping the warrior unit clear out the rest of the guards.

"Thanks" the traitor said relived that the situation was resolved

"you didn't have to do that"

"Consider thanks for what you did for me at the citadel, now cmon they are portably already on their way."

"Right behind you"