Clash above ash

With the Arkuses bane now in the clear blue sky with the dark and grey mist below as the skylanders moved to the deck with prism break still charging up a blast.

Taking the moments to calibrate the ships systems drill sergeant stopped and looked backwards seeing the group move as well as sprocket and for a second stopped his constant calculations for just a moment before the group and sprocket was no longer in his view.

After this he turned around, and returned to his task.

While running to the deck stealth elf looked to her right seeing whisper elf only just behind her.

Stopping immediately stealth elf grabbed her sister by the shoulder with everyone else running around them.

"Go to your room and wait for this to be over" She said quickly and firmly

"But I wanna help!" Whisper elf said desperately

"Then guard the bridge just stay off the deck until it's over okay?!" Stealth elf said wanting to end the conversation

"Alright!" Whisper elf said with cheer for the compromise and then leaving to guard the bridge

"Ugh...what I'd do for a sister who listens"behest said before returning to the group

After bursting through the door the skylanders quickly got into position with Chop chop and Ignitor moving to the back and front guns with Chop chop turning on the gunnery intercom.

"Everyone be ready, we're going to try to take down the ships defenses before prime break unleashes his attack"

However there was no response as the Interchangeable bursted throughout ash below zooming above the Arkuses bane with three of its dual barrel elemental cannons locked onto the Arkuses bane.

"Hit it drill!" Ignitor yelled from the front gun loud enough for the ones on deck to hear

Drill sergeant immediately ramped up the speed of the vessel just in time to dodge the three cannon shots.

While the ship flew through the air at top speed turning sharply stealth elf lowered her blades and asked a question

"How are we not flying off?" She said looking to drobot

"Drill and I designed this ship to have a gravity enforcer which has anyone in the ship in a certain radius not be effected by the high speed or sharp turns"

"How much energy does it consume?"  Sprocket asked

"Approximately ten percent of all power"

"You could probably make it four if you make it so it doesn't apply to all the parts of the"

Drobot turned

"That is possible"

As the Arkuses bane moved through the sky Chop chop moved the back gun to face the Interchangeable however the ship didn't follow but simply turned as expected.

The interchangeable was twice the size of the Arkuses bane however it's gun placement made it so it couldn't fire at anything directly in front of behind forcing the interchangeable to maneuver to its side.

Once it was in position the swap forces ship began firing three of its cannons however Chop chop and Ignitor were quick to destroy the projectiles.

After this the Drill made a sharp turn to the interchangeable with the cannons still trying to destroy the Arkuses bane.

As this was happening prism breaks charged up blast continued to grow with the all the crystals on his body glowing bright green to the point that it was blinding to look at.

"Umm...you good?" Spyro asked looking at the rock golem

"Yeah...just...pretty tiring to do this" prism break said

As the vessel reached its target what that is became obvious to the swap force, the engine.

Quickly the interchangeable began to steer to attempt to counter the move and unleash a salvo against the skylanders but it was too late as soon the arkuses bane right behind the engine with Chop chop and Ignitor unleashing a barrage of Undead and Fire cannon shots destroying the engine and exposing the ships engine systems.

"Now!" Chop chop stated over the gunnery intercom

With the blast charged up prism break aimed both of his arms to the Interchangeable and unleashed his attack the blast seven meters in diameter and once it made contact caused a chain reaction of explosions within the ship from the guns to the bridge as the newly made fiery wreck plummeted to the Ashy Mists below.

"Wow...we did nothing..." pop fizz said.

"Well on the bright side our job here is done" Spyro said as he went back into the hull for a nap

Exiting the back gun Chop chop looked down to the Ashy Mists which for a moment held the impact of the interchangeable.

They lost the swap force, safe to say they lost the trap team too, plus cloudcracker prison.

They won the battle but the war wasn't going there way at all.