Another minds memeory

Pop fizz laid in bed after another day of mixing potions and observing reactions. It was a rather common affair.

With his eyes closed and breath steady pop fizz began to dream, however it did not feel as such.

In a flashs of black and white pop fizz's conscious slowly faded until finally going out.

In a multi colored flash a creature leaned harshly against a crowded table, full of bottles and beakers and improvised laboratory equipment.

With a heavy huff the being began to move his large blue furred hands across the table, tipping over some beakers and other items as he grabbed a dark purple liquid and placed it onto a platform with tesla coils on each side.

After this the scientist began to walk to the over side of the room which was where a large lever was on, wires circling around the room from it.

On the way the room showed more and more damage, flipped tables, scratch marks, broken glass, all while the being slowly huffed and struggled to the lever before finally flipping it, and in a moment the room was engulfed in a sky blue light from the coils as it shocked the potion and after a couple seconds the creature turned off the lever and rushed back before stopping and carefully grabbing the potion.

He raised it above himself and looked at its purple and red swirling color before speaking in a ruff and somewhat wheezing voice.

"Finally."

Pop fizz awoke with a daze and mild ache, his vision blurry but quickly becoming clear before he thought of something.

"Where are my glasses?"