Rematch.

Eruptor, Spyro and jet-vac were in a small spare room playing skystones, the lamp above illuminating the otherwise dark room as the three played.

"Ha! Ice golem! I win!" Spyro said slamming down the card much to the others dismay.

"Oh c'mon I was about to win by next turn." Eruptor said folding his hand with Jet-vac grumbling and doing the same.

"Well next time make it so you need one less." Spyro chuckled

Just then a grand rumbling locked the ship about, the cards flying to all corners of the room before the skylanders got to their senses.

Quickly moving through the ship the three exited to the deck and saw the source of the attack, a large troll ship with back smoke belching from its engines and three large cannons lined up to fire again.

Then another bombardment came but the Arkuses bane was able to maneuver away before the attack made contact.

After this the rest of skylanders exited through the large door of the Gigantic and gathered.

"What are we dealing with Dro?" Ignitor asked looking to the cyborg dragon.

"It is the swap force, they have returned."

"We'll we beat them before we can beat them WOAH!" Ignitor said as a night black chain with a silver harpoon at the front nearly impaled him and would have done so if he had not dodged it.

After this the swap force, with their forms and shapes in only their elemental colors appeared on the deck.

Soon enough they began to board, some used the chain, jumping, grappling or running across while others flew or even teleported across and were soon on deck.

The Swap forces stormed on the deck, swapping with each other and using such surprise to their advantage as they swarmed from all directions.

Wash-loop teleported ahead at eruptor, who fired blasts of lava towards him yet the teleportation of Wash-loop made all attempts in vain as the Water-Magic skylander continued the approach until eruptor had no other option.

"Wish I got more practice." Eruptor muttered before executing his plan.

Moving his arms, eruptor shot a blast of lava, firing himself up by about three meters before landing with thud and barley keeping himself from falling yet Wash-Loop still advanced but noticing the Swap-force members pattern Eruptor timed a shot and fired, the blast of lava hitting Wash-Loops face and melting it before the skylander turned to dark blue and purple ashes before dissipating into the air and then sky.

"Yeah..I need more practice."

Magna-Zone moved around the air, firing his pulse cannon onto prism break, the rock golem taking the blows but not being able to counter, his enemies speed to quick.

With his projectiles having only a mild effect, Magna-Zone moved closer to Prism, using his pulse cannon to keep him down before flying in, planning to melt the crystal creature with his flaming boots.

However in a flash of fire Magna-Zone was slammed to the ground.

Over the now turned skylander, Ignitor stood upon him, foot on his now cracked lens before he let his foot go, yet what replaced the knights boot was a bright green light, puncturing through Magna-Zones head.

"I had him." Prism break scuffled

"And I helped." Ignitor said as he left to fight Trap-Blade.

Stealth elf dodged another throwing star from Stink-Shift, the flying blade nearly cutting some hair..

Yet stealth elf quickly realized something and pulled out her phone as she dodged another flurry of throwing stars.

"Don't come up here...stay in your room...I love you." Stealth elf said before sending the text and turning back to her opponent and delivering a devastating drop kick.

Hex ducked as fire ball landed and dissipated behind her as she fondled her fingers, wondering what to do.

Looking to a fight between Stealth elf and Stink-Shift Hex was tempted to intervene but stopped herself.

Her attacks would risk contact with stealth elf and force her to disengage, she had to find somewhere else.

She then looked to Drobot, fighting Rattle-Jet but she couldn't guarantee her aim at that range.

Soon she found heralded just standing there, looking for someone to tell her what to do before a memory came to mind.

"If you're going to be incompetent than you could at least not be on our team!"

"No...I won't be anything less than anyone else."

Hex scanned her surroundings and saw a opening, Sprocket was facing Free-Stone and was being kept back by the Hawks lightning eyes.

Hex fired multiple Green skulls towards the Swap force member, some hitting but some missed yet still she fired and advanced, pinning down Free-Stone as Sprocket then dashed in and slammed her wrench into Free-Stones head and bringing him down.

"Thanks, he had me there." Sprocket said with a huff.

"You're welcome." Hex said with pride.

Drobot fired another Buzzsaw bomb at Rattle-Jet, this one finally hitting his opponent, the projectile implanting its legs halfway through before exploding and finishing the enemy off.

Looking down back to the combat topped ship he looked to enemy ship, finding it now topped with dozens of trolls, should they cross the chain bridge.

Swooping down near Drill, who finished his engagement with Night-Rouser they began to speak.

"We must remove the Harpoon chains immediately, troll reinforcements will soon converge upon our positions."

"Very well then, let's take of it."

The two tech skylanders immediately set to the task, Drobot using his laser beams and Drill using his drills to slowly remove the harpoon from the large chain yet time was running short and the chain was of tough metal and the trolls were only ten meters away with a half meter of chain to go.

Yet in a snap it was broken, Sprockets wrench cracking and separating it from the harpoon and with it the trolls fell, clinging on and climbing up the chain fearfully before making it to the deck.

"That should do it." Sprocket joked.

"Thank you." Drill sergeant said, quickly looking towards her.

"You are welcome."

With this the battle ended quickly after, the swap force was defeated and the course would stay.

"Man...that felt like it took nearly a month." Spyro said to Eruptor.

"Yeah, think it'd be faster."