Vines in a tunnel.

"What are Guardiaus edeninuses?" Chop chop said drawing his sword.

"S-spirits of trees combined together for when they sense mass d-danger b-but they shouldn't be acting this way! They only attack those who actively harm wildlife!" Whisper elf stammered out.

"Well, it seems these ones are not like the others, now get ready." Chop chop said preparing a stance.

"But m-my master told me to never attack these plants or well any plants on purpose when it's not to protect people from them or absolutely necessary! It goes against Elf philosophy!"

"Does elf philosophy believe in self-defense?" Chop chop said cutting a Guardiaus edeninus down.

"Ye-yes but-

"Then you are allowed to fight!"

Whisper elf said nothing looking at the ground before closing her eyes as two of their plant opponents approached her before sighing.

"I'm sorry."

In a green flash of smoke the two bush beings were cut to pieces in less than a second with their light blue sap getting on her blades and hands.

The clash between the arkeyan and elf versus the dozen plant warriors started and ended with Chop chop and whisper elf cutting them down, chop chop taking them out by the threes or fours and whisper elf taking out the more isolated ones.

After the last blows were dealt and last of their vegetation enemy's defeated chop chop looked to the tunnel exit where in the path whisper elf knelt down looking at her hands, her body covered in sap form head to toe.

"I'm a murderer!" She yelled leaning back as she began balling her eyes out.

"No you're not and besides what matters is you're alive."

"But they aren't alive!"

"But you are, now let's go."

"No! I'm staying here forever! I don't deserve to leave!" She said sitting down and looking again at her hands.

"Alright.." chop chop said as he walked to the ninja and picked her up by her back and began to walk to the exit all while whisper sulked.

After a couple minutes of walking and whisper elf protesting the two finally reached the exit, a ridge where multiple tunnel edits converged, looking over a massive tree on a pit below.

With this convergence of tunnels the other skylanders also emerged, themselves covered at least a little in the light blue sap.

With them there was also stealth elf, who seeing her sister rushed over and brought her down from chop chops grip.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yes but...I killed plants!" Whisper elf said falling to her knees.

"Hey, hey it's okay...I killed plants too."

"But I'm a murderer..."

"No you're not Sis...but don't ever be separated from me when we fall down into a muddy hole in the ground ever again."

"Okay..."

"Wait...where's Ignitor?" Prism break said looking around.

"Yeah actually where's pop fizz too?" Spyro said.

Meanwhile a knight and gremlin continued to call through the tunnels, Ignitor trying to grab on and hold his ground but failing to do so and pop fizz doing his best to enjoy the ride.

With a speedy end they met their destination in the form of a muddy and rocky floor.

Getting up the two looked around for a exit but none could be found.

"Damn..guess we'll have to go back up...what are you doing?" Ignitor said looking at pop fizz who was looking deeper into the cave.

Pop fizz, who only looked to the stone celling said one thing.

"I need to find my glasses."