A witch and a knight

Hex floated across the ship towards where drill sergeant said Ignitor was, the training room.

As she moved closer she could hear the sound of fire and explosive like noises with grunts and yells becoming more prominent as she got even closer to the two doors with a sign of training room on the top of the door way.

Taking a deep breath she went over the words in her head and opened the door.

Ignitor was standing within a circle of destroyed targets, standing as if he was out of breath as he gripped his sword as hard as possible before noticing the witch.

"Go away"

"I think we have a misunderstanding, I just want to clear it up okay?"

Ignitor said nothing

"Look, Chop chop told me that you were tricked by a witch into becoming what you are but I don't understand why you're so mad about it, heck you should probably be grateful you were given the armor"

Ignitor turned around, his fire becoming more red at the ends as he stared at hex.

"Leave"

"If you weren't given the armor you would have outright melted and died, and besides you were given a lot of power with the dragon fire and armor, you wouldn't even be half as capable if you were what you once were"

Ignitors fire became more red as he approached hex until he was right in front of her, the flame reflecting off her white eyes.

"You know nothing...leave"

Hex sighed seeing her failure, before she turned around and left Ignitor to the burning room.

Ignitor looked to his hand and made a fist in his anger.

The fire turned blue at the ends.