Ninjini.

The sky wore a more grey look upon its never ending face, winter was on its approach yet still not at the door.

Stealth elf leaned on the railing on the deck, looking as the islands moved past, each one with more vegetation upon it until finally the old ship rested once more as it swept down to a large island.

The ramp was dropped and the skylanders left into the forest.

"So where is she?" Eruptor said looking around.

"She's close, she's been here for the last eighty years or so." Prism break said.

Then in a puff of purple smoke, Ninjini appeared much to the surprise of the some members of the team, notable Sprocket.

"Oh my gosh! Chop chop, Drill, Ignitor, Prism how have you been it's been ages! Oh! Stealth elf it's good to see you and...why are you all here?" She said hugging or shaking hands with the five individuals she mentioned before floating back.

"The reserve initiative has been activated." Chop chop said

Ninjini stood there in silence for a moment grasping the situation.

"How bad?"

"We don't know who we're fighting and they're capturing skylanders and using their traptaium shadows, we already lost the swap force and trap team and to add to it Eons gone."

"Oh no...I'll pack my things and we can go...I'm sorry this happened."

After just a couple minutes the giant appeared once again this time with a duffel bag packed with whatever items they could speculate she'd take.

"Let's go."

On short walk back Ninjini looked down to her right seeing stealth and some who had a very similar appearance.

"Who's that mini you?" She asked looking over closer

"Oh, that's my little sister, say hi sis." Stealth elf said looking to her.

"You're tall."

"Why thank you."

The skylanders with one new member boarded the ship and left to the others.