A passing by time.

Jet-vac looked over the blue colored sky as the Arkuses bane moved along the air. The fresh air filling his lungs greatly with each inhale.

The day was truly peaceful, sprocket and drill were experimenting below, Spyro and Cynder snuck off to a island in the middle of the night and left a note on the bridge while the other team members were doing various other things.

However as he took in the classic and common scenery a new image entered his eyes.

A small island, rather unremarkable with only a couple trees.

Squeezing the railing he looked blankly at the object as it simply moved past and then came out of his view.

With stiff limbs Jet-vac breathed heavily and looked down. Swallowing mildly multiple times before he left his position and moved to the bridge.

In there Chop chop was ensuring the direction of the ship while Drill and Sprocket worked in the formula.

Looking at the hawk enter and sit down Chop chop attempted to determine the reason but eventually gave way to curiosity.

"Something wrong?"

"No...just..where are we?"Jet-vac sighed and sat down.

"The grand gust archipelago."

"I see...hey...Do you ever feel guilty for when something goes wrong? Something under your command." Jet-vac asked.

"Yes I do. However only for actions that I am the direct cause for."

"What if it's a grey area? What if you have differing answers?"

"I ask the ones who suffer from the consequences."

"What if you can't?"

"I trust what they would think."

Jey-vac sighed again as he looked down.

It was what he needed. But not what he wanted.