A mistaken pronunciation.

Whisper elf ran into the bridge as she her eyes bounced around the room.

"What are you doing?" Ignitor said as his conversation with Chop chop and prism break was interrupted by the ninjas incursion.

Yet Whisper did not answer as she continued to look around frantically before stopping and running over to the communication equipment and sandwiched herself between the communications and the wall it laid against but still showed signs of discomfort.

Following this Stealth elf walked in, her arms folding as she wandered around.

"Have you seen whisper?" She asked turning to the others.

"Why?" Prism break asked.

"We're playing hide and sneak. I've been just a corner turn from catching her for the last few minutes."

"Well we hadn't seen her." Prism break lied.

Just then the sound of squirming due to discomfort from the direction of the comms and looking over stealth elf immediately discovered what her sister was doing before walking over and helping the young elf out of the cramp hiding spot.

"I win." She said with little enthusiasm.

"Man you've been winning for the last...you've been winning a lot."

"Well when you train enough you'll be a master at hide and seek too."

"I don't wanna play anymore."

"Alright. I'm going to the training room if you want to join me you're welcome to join."

"Okay." Whisper elf said slightly annoyed which stealth elf ignored.

"Alright well just stay safe." Stealth elf said.

"Do you guys need anything?" Whisper elf asked with her sister raising a eye brow at her doing so.

"Oh well you could..." chop chop said as he began to wonder the tasks that he or the others hadn't already done.

"You could refill the fax machine, we haven't used it in a decade or two but just incase it should bet stocked." Chop chop said going to a drawer and grabbing a sheet of papers and handing it to whisper elf.

"Fill it to the brim and bring back the reaming papers. He said giving the stack of papers to whisper elf who became unbalanced by it for just a second.

"Sure thing dad." She said before realizing.

The whole room froze, Prism, Ignitor, Chop chop, Stealth elf and of course whisper elf but was broken by a puff of green smoke and the sound of papers shattering.

"Hahaha!" Ignitor exclaimed, even falling to the floor due his laughter.

However he was the only one laughing as stealth elf quickly disappeared and reappeared, shoving Chop chop to the wall and putting a nice to his bone throat belfre speaking in a very firm and threatening voice.

"Why did my sister call you that?"

Whisper elf yelled endlessly into her pillow, only taking breaks to breath before the opening of her door caught her attention although she didn't move her head, only stopped screaming.

Stealth elf walked slowly in the room before letting herself fall on the bed next to her sister.

"Sis?" Whisper elf said.

"What is it?"

"You know when you do something do embarrassing you wish you didn't exist?"

"Yeah."

"I'm feeling it."

"Yeah...why did you call him that?" Stealth elf sat up and turned.

"I...I didn't mean to." Whisper elf got up as well.

"But you did...and you did it for a reason. I'm not mad at you I'm just...why?"

"Well...you know how we had to call mom master before she adopted us?"

"Yes. I do." Stealth elf said sighing.

"Well I sometimes used to accidentally call her mom when I was supposed to say master and-

"They aren't the same."

"Well.."

"Whisper, chop chop told me about your interactions with him. I'm not against hanging out with him but he isn't your dad because he's nice to you and you shouldn't call him that."

"Well why is it seem so offensive to you? I just misspoke but you're acting like I really messed up."

"Because they aren't the same. For you to compare them is to me you saying her raising us and him talking to you and giving you advice is the same which I'm going to be honest, is appalling."

"I just misspoke! I never said that they're the same for did the same things but why are you so sensitive about?"

Stealth elf stopped, looked down and sighed.

"Look, just know that they aren't the same and don't call him that again okay?"

"Okay." Whisper elf put her face back in the pillow.

"Alright. I'll make dinner in a hour or two okay? I love you." She said leaving.

"I love you too."

Whisper sighed again.