Into the canopy

Spyro soared slowly through the morning fog, a mysterious shield thick in these parts of skylands he was to guide the Arkuses bane through.

Finally he saw the land, a large island, one of the largest in skylands, a jungle of inconceivable amount with greens in all shades scattered against the sky's blue.

Opening up his newly made communication wrist device, or C.W.D. As sprocket and Drill liked to call them Spyro called the ship.

"The island's where I am."

"Understood, moving to your position." Drill sergeant said.

The Arkuses bane slowly moved through the fog covered air, making sure to not collide with any debris while the fog began to envelop it.

"I spy with my elf eye something....white." Stealth elf said lookin out the window

"Is it fog?" Whisper elf said her eyes bouncing around with excitement.

"Yes."

"Yay! Okay my turn."

As the ship began to close in it finally pierced the last layer of the thick fog and exposed the bush and green across the massive island, showing the green the fog hid.

"I spy something green." Whisper elf said with a cheeky smile.

"Is it a plant?"

"What kind of plant?"

"A tree?"

"What kind of tree?"

"You don't even know what kind of tree it is but I do and it's oak! Oh..."

"Is it oak?"

"Yes..."

"Well I guess it's a tie then, now come on we gotta go." Stealth elf said walking away.

"Ugh..stupid." Whisper elf said knocking on her forehead before walking away from the window.

The vessel landed its boarding bridge slowly and steadily on the wet forest floor as the skylanders exited, going off in groups to not cause a collapse of the island with all who could hover or fly above doing so.

"Make sure to spread out, the soil here is already stretched thin with the brush." Chop chop said.

"So you'll think this alchemist is here?" Ignitor said.

"The data said so and I doubt they'd plant false intel on their own ship."

Trudging through the greenery of the forest the jungle began to envelope their path with trees and plants of all differs sizes and shapes surrounding them.

"That ones a weituses yranen! That ones a rosverian ben! That ones a peach tree! This place is just like home!"Whisper elf said pointing around the forest while holding stealth elf's hand.

"That is correct, oh and look a sarriam mark." Stealth elf said.

As the jungle began to surround their path more and more the skylanders stumbled upon on the few openings of the massive island.

Yet walking through they quickly learned why.

Upon a single step while they were in the middle of crossing the unknown perilous pasture the ground gave way with the heaviest skylanders sinking in first with the others falling too before getting a chance to react.

With the ground now gown and skylanders below the earth turned into tunnels which the skylanders began sliding through uncontrollably with paths intersecting as this occurred.

As this happened whisper elf, sliding through the dirty tunnel with her sister was launched by bump in the path and into another tunnel.

"Whisper!" Stealth elf said reaching a hand out in vain as they were separated with the mud too slippery for any chance to change the situation.

Sliding though the muddy slide the small elf finally found respite in the form of the ending of the tunnel, a hole which lead to a ten meter high fall.

Unable to maneuver to the muddy mess she prepared to fall with a ruff outcome but was saved by the timely catch of Chop chop.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Where's your sister?" Chop chop said letting the ninja down.

"We got separated in the tunnels, I hope she's not too worried."

"She likely is."

"Oh.."

"Don't worry there seems to be a way out this way."Chop chop said pointing to a light at the end of the tunnel.

"Alright well let's go...uh oh."

"What is it? oh." Chop chop said seeing the spruce of concern.

Within the soil and dirt walls green roots began to form and sprout out before humanoid like figures began to be created and started to approach the two with root like weapons being made.

"Oh no...Guardiaus edeninus."