A duel search.

"You don't wear glasses." Ignitor said puzzled and a little annoyed.

Yet without a response pop fizz began to frantically run through the tunnel towards a dark wall.

"Hey! Where're you going?" Ignitor said approaching.

Yet pop fizz continued, seemingly deaf as he then uncovered a hidden entrance in the wall and ran inside.

"Stop! Wait up!" Ignitor said, his curiosity peaking from pop fizz's discovery.

Following pop fizz into the tight cavern Ignitor bent and ducked as he saw pop fizz maneuver through with great ease before finally exiting into a opening.

In there sat the the great tree of the island, over a thousand meters tall and branch's five hundred meters long, completely dominating the island.

Taking a moment to catch the view Ignitor stole his attention back to the gremlin who was rapidly running to the tree.

Rushing over Ignitor continued behind pop fizz as he began to climb the trees using a oversized spiral staircase although it's size failed to slow him down.

Finally after a couple minutes of walking the two were on the other side of the tree and there sat a large cabin, with chains, rope and branches keeping it from falling at least for the time being.

After scurrying through the door Pop fizz ran through and past rooms of science equipment, failed experiments and brown beakers and cut wires all while the halls had scenes of struggle and claw marks all which Ingitor didn't show attention to, still moving to catch the gremlin.

Finally reaching a room, this one a bedroom of sorts with a very oversized bed pop fizz began rummaging before grabbing a hand full of tapes all while Ignitor watched attentively before the Alchemist put them in a T.V. and turned it on.

On the ridge the skylanders debated what to do, some wanted to keep going while others wished to turn back and find the two other skylanders.

Looking down into the massive tree below and away chop chop made the decision.

"Alright, everyone move down the ridge, Drill and sprocket will stay here and keep a eye out for Ignitor and pop fizz incase they're still in the tunnels. Spyro, Cynder, Jet-vac and drobot will look over the skies, meanwhile the rest of will move to the tree down there and see if we can find anything."

With the seething of his sword the skylanders began to move out.

Just as the tape began to play.