Izaya x reader Assistants birthday {Requested}

This exact day since 3 years ago Izaya took you in to be his assistant when you didn't have a job and it was your birthday. Since your always by his side you wear a dress that hugs your curves and looks good on you. Last year you started falling for him but you were just his assistant even thought he kinda started ordering you like a maid only you didn't have to clean. You always thought he was really hot. Today you wore a black dress and decided to bake a cake and tell him you appreciate that day he took you in. You baked the cake and he came down stairs wondering what the good smell is. "What are you making _____?" It shocked you because he never called you by your first name before.

"Mr. Orihara i made a cake in appreciation of that day 3 years ago when you took me in. Basically im saying thank you once again." you blushed while saying this. "Oh thanks for the cake and it was no problem _____" omg he said your first name again. He sat down on the couch to eat the cake. You stayed standing up and you notice he looks at me.

"_____ you don't have to stand up come sit with me on the couch"

"Oh are you sure i mean-" "Just sit on the couch."

"Yes Mr. Orihara" you sat down but stayed distant from him and you were blushing pink. He looked at you again you can just feel it. "____ sit closer"

"Yes Mr. Orihara" you scooted closer to him. "____ you dont have to call me mr. Orihara all the time just say Izaya, i would prefer it"

"Yes mr- ah i mean yes Izaya" yoi look down at your cake and eat it feeling awkward and kinda freaked out youve never gotten this close to him and hes never called me by your first name. "____" he says and you turn my head. "Happy birthday" he handed you a black box. You stare at it for a second and open it. Its a golden braclet and it has i love you engraved. "Umm sir this says i love yo- mpff!" You were cut off by his lips pressed against yours. You was shocked but you kissed him back, this was something you wanted.

He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrace. You open your mouth and his tounge swirls around in your moist cavern. You look at the time and its 5:45 and izaya has to meet up with Shizuo at 6:00. You pulled away for air. "Izaya you have a 6 o'clock with Shizuo"

"Well we just have to hurry up then" you were caught off guard and he stuck his tounge in your mouth once again then nip, sucks, and bites your neck. While he does that he takes off all your clothes and his clothes. He teases you by grinding his member on your womanhood. Once he sees you've had enough without warning he thrusted into you and kept thrusting giving you no time to adjust.

"Ahhh~!" You moaned loudly. "Scream my name" he said as he started going faster and hit your g-spot. Your walls tightened around him and he started moaning "____~!", loudly. He kepted hitting your g-spot fast and hard. "Izaya!!! Ohhh!~"

"_____ your very tight~!" He groaned. You can feel your self reaching your peak. "Izaya im!-"

"Me too!" he cut you off. You both climaxed at the same time screaming each others names. "I love you ____"

"I love you too Izaya." You look at the time and it's 5:57. "Oh crap Izaya your going to be late" you say. He grabs his cell phone off the table and holds up one finger. "Hey shizuo. Yeah im sorry i cant make it something has come up but ill meet with you tomorrow. Bye"

He put the phone on the table. "Now i think we have something to do all night long" he smirked. He picked you up bridal style to his bedroom and all night long you guys did dirty naughty things.