America x England x reader Who is better?

You were on your way to a world conference and you got into the elevator. The door almost closed when someone put there hand inbetween the door. It was England *Arthur* and America *alfred* and they were arguing. They got in the elevator and sandwiched me when they argued. "Look dude i obviously would be better im the hero"

"You bloody wanker ill be better"

"What makes you think so?"

"I know im better at it then you"

"Then why don't we let her decide"

"Fine then" Arthur stops the elevator and breaks the camera while Alfred feels all over you and kisses you neck. Both of their eyes are filled with lust and they both take off their shirts and you feel all over their sculpted bodies. "She likes what she sees" alfred smirked. "You can take her first ill pleasure her"

"Sounds good to me" alfred said. Hes unbuttoning your shirt while Arthur kisses your neck then bites your neck. You moan and then Alfred unclasps your bra and sucks on your nipples while england massages your breast. You moan so loud a horse 100 miles away could hear you. Alfred reaches in your pants and touches your woman hood through your soaked panties "someone is enjoying this" Alfred takes off your jeans and your panties and starts eatting you out. "Ahhh~" was all you could say. "Alfred..~" arthur got jealous so arthur stuck his fingers in you and scissored you. "Arthur~"  When they thought you had enough Alfred took off his boxers and Arthur did the same. Alfred thrusted in and you screamed, when he pulled out England thrusted in you from behind. They kept doing to samething then they stopped pulling out. " al.... artie..."

"______ your tight ohhh..." you all were reaching you climax. You all screamed as you came. "ALFRED!! ARTHUR!!" I scream. "______!!" they both yell. When they pulled out you can barely stand anymore they had to help you put your cloths on. "So who was better"

"Idk you both were pretty good" arthur turns on the elevator and goes back down to my car. You give him the keys and alfred puts you in the back seat and sits with you and makes out with you. Then you both fall on the car floor and he takes off your cloths than his cloths. He pounds into you and you are moaning and screaming in the car. "You wanker when will i have a turn"

"When we get to my house dude" he said still pounding into me.

"Well could you guys not make so much noise" the brit said sounding annoyed

"Dude we are having sex how could we not make noise!" "Ugh fine"

"Oh Alfred" "oh ____"  "Oh alfred!" "Oh ____!" "AH ALFRED!! RIGHT THERE THAT SPOT"

"AHHH!! ALFRED KEEP HITTING THAT SPOT!!"

"OH _____ YOUR VERY TIGHT"

"ALFRED!!!" "_______!!!" you both yell reaching your climax and after you both came he kept thrusting into you till he got tired. When he got tired he kept kissing you and you both fell asleep. Arthur pulled into the garage "bloody hell shes asleep now how will i get my turn today" a spark went off in his mind. He dragged alfred off of you a little then unzipped his pants in thrusted into your behind while you slept. You moaned in your sleep and you thought alfred was thrusting in you. After him pounding into you he pulled out then went upstairs to sleep.

You and alfred wake up at the same time and cuddle. He picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bed. "Whos the better one?" he asks. "You" he kisses you and you guys continue doing things. England woke up and heard "oh alfred!!" "Bloody hell how many times are they going to do it ugh im going home." England gets to his home and sits on the couch. "OH ALFRED!!!" "OH _____!!!"

"How in the hell can i hear them from here!?!" They dont sound like they just talking far away im talking about i can hear yelling from here. "Jesus..."

"ALFRED I LOVE YOU!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

"Why does America get all the girls well next conference meeting im going to stop the elevator but this time ill take over."