Kyoya Ootori x Reader: Public Sex (Requested)

You and the host club are on vacation at the beach. Everyone had on their swim trunks and you are the only one that doesn't have their swimwear on. The idea wasn't pleasing since you are surrounded by a bunch of guys and you are the only girl. You wore a button up and some shorts, it was odd but you weren't that comfortable showing off your body. Kyoya looked up from reading his book, "[Y/n] why don't you have on a swimsuit?"

You shrugged, "It's not that important. Besides what if someone recognizes me? I'll be kicked out." You said.

"Nonsense, I made sure that the beach was reserved for us for the weekend." He smirked.

"Yeah [Y/n]-chan! Kyoya-chan always thinks ahead!" Honey yelled.

"I bet you look great in a swimsuit [Y/n]-chan~" Tamaki soothed.

You sigh in defeat, "Fine, I'll go put it on." You got out of your seat and you walked back to the hotel room. Once you opened the door you took off the clothes you had on and put on a black two piece bikini. Looking into the mirror you sigh and think.

Here goes nothing.

You walked out the hotel room and headed outside. As soon as you get back to the beach you notice all the guys staring you down.

"D-does it look bad?" You ask.

"Of course not!" Tamaki yelled.

"You always look great!" Hikaru and Kaoru yelled in unison.

You smiled to yourself and went out into the water. After a while you came back onto land and your stomach growls loudly. The boys laugh, "Lunch time!"

"Well let's go!" Tamaki gushed.

"You go ahead, I have to talk to [Y/n] about something." Kyoya said.

To me? What does he have to say to me?

They nod leaving you two on the beach.

"Sooo...what do you want to talk about?" You ask.

He pats the blanket he is sitting on. You sit next to him and he puts his arm around your waist. A small blush crept onto your cheeks. He use one of his hands to cup one of your cheeks and pull your face closer to his. His lips pressed onto yours. You kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck. You both pulled away for air and dived right back in. He pulled away and starts kissing then sucking on your neck.

"K-Kyoya...I don't think we should be doing this in public..."

He ignored you and kept going. He grabbed one of your breasts and started kneading it with his hand.
You moan softly. He unties your bikini string and it falls forward revealing your breasts to him. You immediately try to cover them but he grabbed your wrists and pinned them down on the ground. He got on top straddling you and starts kissing down your neck to your breasts. He flicks his tongue on one of your nipples and you shiver from the sensation. He lets go of your wrists and travels down to your delicate flower. He swiftly took off the bottoms of your bikini and started going into town with his tongue. Your moans became louder and his excitement grew.

"K-Kyoya...just fuck me." You commanded.

He lifted his head up, "As you wish my dear."

He pulled down his swim trunks slightly exposing his dick. He looked at you asking for approval and you nodded at him. He pushed it in and you let out a breathy moan. He thrusts his hips at a moderate speed and starts getting faster. You feel your hips moving in sync with his.

"Fuck you are tight." He mumbled.

The climax is coming and you can feel it.

"Kyoya...I-Im.."

"Yeah...me too" he instantly replied.

Soon you came and he rode out your orgasm until he pulled out and came on your stomach. You breathed heavily and stared at him. "So I take it that you like me?" I chuckled.

"Of course I do." He shot a small smile.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long, I keep getting writers block and it's just hard for me to write this. Also to my ARMY's and EXO fans out there would anyone read if I made a BTS/EXO oneshot, fluffs, or smuts story?