Alucard x reader Its been a while {Requested}

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I ALMOST HAD THAT PIECE OF SHIT PRICK!!!"

"Calm down ____ we don't need him now."

"But hes the fucking major!! That prick killed many humans and i can't forgive that!!" In front of you Alucard now resting his hand on your right shoulder with a smile. "_____ it's okay, when it's time to ill tell you. With our power we will grind that fucker to dust and bone."

You smiled and hugged him. "Alucard, you always know exactly what to say to me."

"And you know how to make me happy." An idea went off in your head and you smirked making him smirk. "What are you thinking?"

"Well maybe we can go kill some ghouls." "I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes Alucard, i love you too." We walked the night killing ghouls and laughing evilly. You both found a vampire trying to hide but you both drained his blood. "All this killing has gotten me in the mood" alucard says while pinning you against a tree licking his lips hungrily. "Now wouldn't Integra hear us out here? You do remember the last time?"

"Hehe...Then lets go to my room, nobody could hear a thing in there." You walked with him going down a pile of stairs to his room. Its dark and spooky but its what vampires like. Suddenly your pinned against the wall by your vampire boyfriend. He quickly leaned in and kissed you roughly. You kissed back while running your fingers through his soft black hair. He bit your bottom lip asking for entrace and you accepted letting his tongue explore your moist cavern.

Alucard ripped off your top and threw it behind him. "Now Alucard how will I walk around with ripped clothes?" He grinned and seemed like he had a thought in his head. "Just don't wear them." He ran his tongue on your neck then started sucking roughly on your sensitive spot. "A-alucard~" you moaned. Then he ripped off your pants throwing them anywhere. Harshly he rubbed you through your panties making you whimper and squirm. "A-alucard quit....quit teasing me." You hesitantly take off his read coat then his shirt seeing his built body. Alucard looks at you with half lidded eyes and rips off your bra. "Now how you expect me to walk to my room with my clothes ripped?"

"Who cares?" He now starts sucking on your bud while pinching the other. "Ahh..." alucard now dragged you to the floor with him on top kissing your skin going from your neck then lower and lower. He took off your panties with his teeth then took off his gloves. Licking his fingers he sticks two fingering into making you cry out in pleasure. "Ahh Alucard!"

"Do you want the real thing?", he asked and you nodded quickly. "Then why don't you beg for it?" As much as you wanted it, you did not want to beg but he won't give it unless you do. "Alucard please have your way with me!"

"Say it more aggressive my Draculina" he said in a husky voice. "Just fuck me alucard!" Alucard smirks and takes off his pants along with boxers. He flips you over on to your hands and knees. He never did this before and you scared that this would hurt. Alucard thrusted into you without stopping making you scream. "AHH!! A-ALUCARD MORE!"

He pounded into you eventually hitting you g-spot making you scream to the top of your lungs. Both your climaxes were coming but yours was coming faster. "______ scream my name!"

"A-alucard!"

"Louder!"

"ALUCARD"

"LOUDER"

"ALUCARD!!" As you released you saw nothing but white and you relaxed a bit, now you felt kinda sleepy. Alucard soon filled you up with his warm seed and laided back putting you on top of him. "Ride me" he said as he lowered you on top of him. You started bouncing on him and you heard his moans of pleasure. "Ahh _____ I love you"

"I love you too" you said while leaning down to kiss him.

Morning

You woke up in Alucards coffin surprisingly with some clothes on. Alucard is laying right next to you holding you. It is amazing how spacious his coffin is. You kiss him on the face so he could wake up and he started stiring then finally woke up. "Goodmorning Alucard."

"Goodmorning _____" he leans in to kiss you but you both hear a knock on the coffin. He opens it and we both see Integra. "What do you want master?"

"You two kept me up all night long! If you two are going to do it at least do it when im not here or at a motel. Or you could at least keep it down and Alucard....stop shaking the entire mansion!" She walked away stomping and cranky. "Well someones on her period...."

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Thank you for reading, please vote!