Ayato x Reader: His Slave {Requested}

Hello, I wanted to say that it would be very nice if you would check out my youtube channel and me and my friends cosplay channel. My channel name is AngelXillia and me and my friends cosplay channel is Peachy Cosplay (has a picture with three people). The channel isn't as much as a cosplay channel anymore so it's really cringy that we lack in ideas and I just started my channel a few days ago so it would be great if you guys could show some love or support and request video ideas for me on my main channel, I only have two videos so far lol. Love you guys 🖤 Here is a link to my most recent video: https://youtu.be/_uZKQLc6D8o

🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️🖤

"Yo, ______, get me another drink."

"A-Ayato you had too much to-"

He throws his glass at the wall, "Give me another drink damn it!"

You quickly walk to the kitchen and hand him another bottle shaking slightly as he snatched it from your grasp. You hate it when he gets drunk, it is rare but when it happens it's pure hell. He treats you as if you were a slave. The other boys are worst. Kanato will pull on your hair. Laito smacks your ass and grips it hard every time you walk by him. Shū leaves bite marks on your neck. Subaru keeps yelling at you then harshly pins you to the wall and makes out with you to make up for being an ass and Reiji...well he doesn't do as much that goes overboard. All of the boys have a liking towards you even though all may not seem like they are interested.

You went to go clean the kitchen and then you walked to your room and closed the door. You started crying.

Ayato hears and he sighs. He walks into your room, "I'm sorry _____." He walks over to you and hugs you. You hug back and snuggle on him. He smirks and pins you on your bed. "Ayato what are you doing?!"

"You are mine _____. Nobody else can have you." He said licking his lips.

"I don't want to be your slave!"

He smirks and bites your neck, you yelp in pain when his fangs pierce your neck. He starts sucking your blood. You make little uncomfortable pained noises. Finally he takes his fangs out and you look at him slowly touching your neck that is covered in blood. You look at your hand and you look back at him.

He licks your neck and you moan softly. He slowly takes off your jacket and then your shirt. Once he licks off all of the blood he kisses you roughly.

You kiss back, all of a sudden you wanted him. Was it because of the bite he gave you? He kept kissing and taking off your clothes. You kept kissing and when you pulled away you noticed all of your clothes were gone. You turned red. "This is not fair you have all of your clothes on!"

"Shut up." He starts biting you all over and you moan wanting more. After all of the foreplay he got on top of you unzipping his pants. You blushed darkly and without warning he pushes in you. You gasp loudly.

He starts thrusting and you groan in pain. Soon the pain diminishes and you start moaning. After from what had seemed like a while of moaning you were about to be at your limit. "Ayato I-I have to...!"

He comes in you and pulls out not giving you a chance to come.

You whined, "P-Put it back in!"

"Be a good girl or should I say my now vampire slave and I'll fulfill all of your desires."

You looked at him as your eyes turned red.

He smirked at you and said, "Now go get me another drink."

You pouted and grabbed your clothes going to get him another drink as he played with you all night long.