2p Canada x reader {Requested}

"Matttt when are you coming home? I miss you..." you whined on the phone with your 2p boyfriend. "I'll be home soon don't get your panties in a twist."

"If you come home quick enough you will have a surprise when you get here... i promise you will like it Matt..." you cooed. He chuckled then cleared his throat. "I'll be home in 15 minutes if there is no traffic." He hung up and you went to the closet. You find your laced (f/c) bra and panties and get a (f/c) see through, slik robe. You laid on the bed and waited for matt to get home. You hear the door and you are so excited. "_____ where are you?!"

"In the bed room!" Quickly he came and he saw you. You sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed motioning your finger for him to come here. "Would you like to join me on the bed?" He nodded and sat down. You took his hair out of the pony tail he wears and unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off of him. "Your surprise is you can do anything to me for the night." You pulled off his pants then he pushed you on your back then climbed on top of you.

He took off the robe and threw it onto the floor. "I can't wait." He pressed his lips roughly onto yours. His lips tasting like maple syrup. You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you and making the kiss deeper. Without your knowledge he ripped off your bra. Then he started attacking your neck with kisses and bites. You moaned just a little and his kisses kept getting lower and lower. He pulled off your underwear and he pulled off his boxers.

He spread your legs then entered you and thrusted really hard and fast like. "Ngh...m-matt!"

His thrusts were almost rhythmic. You bucked your hips to his thrusting. "Oh god go faster!"

He did as you commanded going faster and faster. The sounds of moans, groans, skin on skin, and bed creeking filled the entire room well even maybe the house. You both lasted for about nearly an hour before you both had your climaxes.

Matt collapsed on top of you which hurt a bit but he quickly rolled off and layed next to you, caressing your face. "I love you."

"I love you too."

×××××××××××××פ×××××××××××××××

This was super short but i had to update eventually