England x reader Big ben {Requested}

You sat at a table in a café on your phone, sipping your tea. You notice a handsome brit man walk in and you go back to your phone trying not to stare. "Is this seat taken love?", you look up seeing the same brit looking at your with his gorgeous green eyes. "No not at all", you reply with a blush.

He sat next to you and all you did was blush. "What is your name love?"

"_____ _____ and you?"

"Arthur Kirkland but you can also call me England if you like."

A few days later

"Arthur im ready for our date", you said to the brit over the phone. "Ok love I'll come get you", you loved it when he called you love. It was the 3rd date and Arthur wanted it to be special and nice.

He came and got you and you went to a formal restaurant. You guys chatted and ate well. Once you guys got back to your house you stood at the porch. You kissed England on the cheek and he blushed. "I had a lot of fun with you Arthur, i wish it didn't have to end so soon", you whined.

"It doesn't have to be over. We could do something else"

"Like what?"

He planted a kiss on your lips and you both enter the house now making out. He picked you up bridal style and you were thrown onto a soft surface, you guessed it was a bed. "Can i take these off love?", he asked pulling on your dress. "S-sure" with that response he took off your dress. He adorned your body now seeing you in your bra and panties. He took off everything of his but his boxers and jumped back on you.

"Arthur um can i say that i-"

"I love you ____" he interrupted. He looked down embarrassed thinking you didn't feel the same. "You stole the words right out of my mouth." England smiled at what you said.

He kissed you again gently and reached behind you and unclasped your bra. The brits hands wandered your body. He started kissing your jawline then your sensitive neck. He started biting and sucking on it making some noise come from your mouth.

He took off your underwear then stuck a digit in you. You squirmed and moaned. He stuck another and started scissoring. He put in one more and stretched you out. He pulled down his boxers and readied himself at your entrance. "Are you ready love?"

"Yeah" you said nervously. He thrusted into you hard making you scream. "Are you okay love?"

"I-it hurts really bad."

"Just tell me when i can move." After minutes of pain and waiting it felt like it went away. "Go." Arthur started thrusting slowly. With your moans getting louder and turning him on even more he sped up and went harder. He lifted up your leg and rested it on his shoulder to go deeper. "Oh god Arthur!"

"Feels good doesn't it!"

"Oh yes!"

"Why are you so tight...ngh." You are now thinking how its crazy that your having sex with a man you just met last week. But he's so hot and attractive oh god your crazy for him. You could feel his member twich inside you, "Im really close love"

"Ah...i am too." With more thrusts with you came at the same time screaming each others names. Arthur collapsed right next to you then pulled you close to him. Your sweaty bodies touched each other and your eyes gazed into his. "_____, i love you"

"I love you too Arthur" he kissed you on the lips and wrapped his arm around you. "Hey ____ are you sleepy?"

"No not yet why you ask?"

"Wanna go round two?"

Sorry this is kinda short