Itachi x reader Bored {Requested}

You are so bored beyond belief that you just lay in bed looking at the ceiling. There was no missions for you. Your bestfriend Deidara is on a mission right now so you can't hang with him. There is just nothing to do. The door opens and closes but you don't notice until you feel a presence to your left. You turned your head seeing your crush, Itachi Uchiha but your too bored and lazy to fangirl. "Oh hey Itachi."

"What are you doing?", he asked and you sigh. "Just being bored and staring at the ceiling." You felt him sit on the bed. "Im bored as well." You sat up and looked him in the eyes. "So what should we do about it?" Itachi leaned in quickly and kissed you. "What was that for?", you said calmly. "Because, i like you." He leaned in again and let the kiss last for a minute. You kissed back cupping his cheeks making it deeper. You both fell back onto the bed. Itachi grinded his hips against yours making you softly moan. He slips your shirt over you throwing it to the floor and then kisses your neck. He begins to attack it with sucking and biting You bite your lip for a while but couldn't supress anymore moans. "Itachi~" He smirks on your skin. Itachi unclips your bra exposing your top half. You cover your breast in embarrassment but he moves your hands away and pins then over your head. He licks your buds then engulfs one into his mouth and began sucking.

Itachi now took off his shirt and you couldn't help but stare at his abs. He went back to playing with your breasts. "Oh itachi~" He let go of your hands and fondled with the other breast then switched not leaving one unattended. He kissed from your breast all the way to your shorts. It was getting in the way so he pulled them off. He looked at your panties seeing how they were already soaked. "My, my your already wet." He rubbed you through your panties making you let out a moan. With his teeth he took off your panties and lowered his head to your womanhood. Itachi rubbed your inner thighs while entering his wet muscle into your entrace. "Ahhh I-Itachi!"