Dandy x reader Stuck here {Requested}

"Yo _____ wanna hang out with me?" You turn your head seeing Dandy. "Okay but we better not be going to boobies because I swear to god if you take me there I will kill you."

"Don't worry baby, we are going to land somewhere and look at some stars." When you think about it, thats not bad. "Okay, thats cool" you blush. Soon we land and Dandy extends his hand and you take it, following him through the weird planet. "So where is Meow and QT?" You both hear an engine going and look as the ship is taking off. "I think thats them in the ship..." he quickly takes out his phone and yells, "What the hell QT!!"

"Sorry dandy but meow and I dont feel like staying here, we will come get you in the morning. Bye!"

"Morning!! Ughh!!! Sorry about that baby i guess we are stuck here." It makes you blush when he keeps calling you baby. "Its alright, maybe we should find some shelter to stay in." Dandy nods and you walk around trying to find a cave, still holding hands. "Ahh theres one. Lets go baby." You walk over and take a seat and you both have a perfect view of the stars.

You leaned your head on his shoulder and his head leans on your head. "_____." Now your starting to get nervous, you can tell hes going to ask you something. "Yes?"

"Will you be..." your heart is beating out of your chest, "my girlfriend?" You instantly pull him into a hug, "Yes.", he hugs you back, now very happy he has his dream girl. When you both pull away from the hug you gaze into each others eyes. Dandy leans towards you and you lean towards him soon to have your lips touch. His lips are warm and soft on yours, right now he is kissing you gently. When you disconnected your lips dandy scooted you to a wall in the cave, "May I go rougher?" You nodded your head, in two seconds his lips slam onto your in a rough passionate kiss. He takes off the pink sweater you were wearing and throws it somewhere in the cave. Dandy sits in your lap and the kiss gets more heated with your hands traveling down each others back. You immediately took off his jacket throwing it just anywhere.

Dandy's hands wander up your dress and bra to squeeze you breasts. You let out a soft moan letting Dandy know that you like it. He pulls the dress over your head, taking it off revealing your undergarments. "You got a sexy body baby." He pulled his shirt off revealing his nicely shaped body. You ran your hand down his chest and his slightly protruding abs which dandy smirked at. His hands snaked behind you to unclip your bra then trace your underwear and take it off. His head went down to your womanhood, slowly his tongue started thrusting into you. "Gah!! Dandy!", you cried out and arched your back. It felt like he tortured you with pleasure to where you can't take it anymore. "D-dandy please!"

Dandy began taking off the rest of his clothes and started thrusting into you. "Aha...dandy!" Your back arched and your hips bucked against his. Your fingernails dug into his back. "Ahh god! D-dandy....faster...please." Of course he didn't ignore your plea. "_-____, im close baby."

"M-me too.", you said as a knot in your stomach suddenly gets tight. Soon you both released and cuddled next to each other with your bodies pressed close to each other. "I love you baby."

"Love you too, dandy."

Morning

QT's pov

"Dandy! Dandy! Where are you?!" I can't find him anywhere. "Meow are you even looking?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hey look i think i see somebody in this cave." I follow him inside the cave to see him naked with...._____?! "WHAT THE HELL!!!", Meow and I said simultaneously. They both woke up and screamed. "So this is awkward...im going to go clean out my memory...."