Byakuya Togami x reader Let me prove it {Requested}

Requested by: @TheAphrodite_01359

You sat at home waiting for your boyfriend, Byakuya Togami. He gets home later and later due to work and never calls you anymore. It makes you sad and you try not to think that hes cheating. He comes through the door sighing and you run up to him and hug him.

"I've missed you" you said. "I missed you too" he said going straight to bed. You sigh missing the sweet touch of him. He didn't even hug you back but at least hes off tomorrow.

.

.

Its morning and Togami is getting ready for work. "I thought you were off today"

"I thought so to but they sent me a text wanting me to come if i can"

"Tell them you cant come"

"_____...."

"Please Byakuya you work to much, ive missed your touch and your attention, and im starting to doubt your love" you sighed out looking down onto the floor.

You felt his finger go under your chin raising it up to look at him. "You really are doubting my love? Don't ever do that i love you to the ends of the earth."

You stayed silent gazing into his eyes. "Well since your not saying anything let me prove it to you" he smirked moving his head to your neck trailing kissing down. "Byakuya~" you moaned out.

He pushed you against the wall and bit your neck leaving a mark claiming you his. He sucked on your neck leaving it red. Then he lifted up your shirt leaving you in your (f/c) colored laced bra. But that soon didnt stay as he reached around your body unclasping your bra letting it fall to the floor then massaging your breast.

He then took a bud in house mouth and sucked on it. You moaned loudly and it was music to his ears. Your leg rubbed against his manhood earning a noise for him. You started stripping him on his clothes while he took off what was left on you leaving you both completely naked.

He pushed you onto the couch getting on top of you and straddling you. He crashed his lips onto yours and stuck his fingers in you. You arched your back at his skillful fingering. A knot tighten in your stomach and you came onto his fingers. He licked them making a blush appear on your face. "You taste good ____"

He positioned him self with his tip poking your entrance. "Ready?"

"Y-yes" this was your first time so you were scared. He pushed into you gently and your nails claw into his back. Once the pain decreased a little you said "You can move." He nodded his head, pulling out then slamming back in.

You still felt pain but soon it turned into sweet pleasure. His hands gripping your hips firmly then harder when he starts going faster. You moaned loudly and he grunted and groaned. Your walls tight around his member once he kept hitting your g-spot making him start moaning as well as you.

"You're so tight ____ ngh"

With more powerful thrust you felt your climax coming. "Ah byakuya im going to cum!"

"I am too" you feel him twitching inside you. You didn't think he could go faster but he did and you screamed and saw white when your climax came. Byakuya came shortly after that. He thrusted 2 more times then pulled out and collapsed on top of you.

You both pant heavily. "That. Was. Amazing.", you managed to get out. "Indeed it was. I love you so much ____"

"I love you so much too"

"Never doubt my love again"

"I won't as long as we can do this again"

He chuckled at what you said. "Oh i definitely promise we will maybe tomorrow"