Yukio Okumura x reader Teacher {Requested}

"Are you done yet?"

"I still have paperwork i need to do, you could have just went home."

"No way, i needed help on a few on math and your the only one who can help me. So ill wait right here."

"Can you be quiet then and not stand over me."

"Whatever." You sat in a seat and placed your feet on the desk. Mr. Okumara is the same age as you but takes teaching seriously especially at the cram school. Yukio couldn't stop glacing at you. You were too busy in thoughts to even notice. He gets up and locks the door and pulls down the screen on the door so one from the outside could see in the inside.

"____ come here" you get up and go to him and suddenly you are pinned hard against the wall making you yelp. "M-mr. Okumara!"

"When we are alone call me Yukio." You were afraid since you didn't know his intentions. He leaned his head close to your neck and he was kissing it. "Y-yukio wh-what are y-you d-doing?"

"Y-yukio please s-stop" he didn't stop he kept going. "Yu-"

"Shhh...the only sound i want to hear is your moaning" he started sucking making you make weird noises. You bit your bottom lip trying to keep in your noises. "Aww I liked hearing your noises..it really turns me on.. please let me hear it once more" he said in a seductive tone. He started sucking rougher and harder. "Ah!"

"W-why are you doing this?"

"____, ive liked you for a really really long time. I didn't know how to say it intill now. Sorry you had to see this side of me to find out."

"Y-yukio..."

"Lay on the desk." You did as so and Yukio pulled off your wet panties but not your skirt. "I have to make this quick before the teachers come in for a meeting."

He unzipps his pants and quickly enters you. You groan in pain but he took no time to let you adjust. "Oh god!", you yelled out. He went in and out deep. Soon you both released and he rode out your orgasm.

He collapsed on top then quickly freshen up. "Put on your clothes." You did as so and got your clothes on quickly while fixing your hair. "Come by my room later and we can finish what we started."

I know this is really short but its only because since i have testing this week im not going to be updating as much and im in a rush.