France x reader Ill show you romance {Requested}

It was such a beautiful day in Paris and you were holding hands with your boyfriend, Francis (aka France). You were admiring everything in Paris. "Oh francis i love this place" he smirked seeing the stars in your eyes. "I knew you would its so wonderful here _____"

You see the effile tower "ooh francis lets go up there" you and francis go up the effile tower and you can see almost all of Paris. "Its so beautiful" you say admiring. "votre belle" he said. You didn't understand french but it sounds sexy to you and turns you on when he spoke french. "What did you say?"

"I said your beautiful"

"Aww francis" he took you hand and spun you around then dipped you. You gaze into each others eyes and both of you are leaning in. Then his lips were on yours. Your melting into that kiss then he squeezes your ass making you mouth open then he gave you a french kiss. His tounge and your tounge were battling for dominace and he won. When you both pulled away from air Francis stood you back up smirking at you and you blush a little. "You still blush around me" he puts his hand under your chin and brings you into another kiss.

"Francis this is so romantic"

"This isnt even it but ill show you romance ohonohon ohon" giving his french laugh he picked you up bridal style and carried you back to his house. Then you end up wrapping your legs around his waist and his hands on your ass to hold you up. He backs you up into the wall and kisses you passionately. His hands run up your stomach under your shirt and takes it off. You take off his shirt showing his abs and v line. You guys keep kissing and you run your hand up his stomach. He unbuttons your pants and slides it off and you do the same to him. He pulls you on the floor with him on top.

Now francis kisses your neck while unclasping your bra. He massages you breast making you moan. He lowers his face to your nipple and sucks on it "oh Francis" you moan outloud. Francis now puts his hand on your soaking panties. "Your really loving this right now" he smirked and rubbed your clit through your wet panties. He took off your panties with his teeth then he took off his boxers. "Wow your...big" "i know" he smirked.

He inserted you and all you could do was moan. He was going at a slow pace making you beg. "Francis please go faster!" He smirked the sped up the pace. As he went faster you were reaching your climax "oh francis im gonna-!"

"Me too!" When you both reached your climax you both screamed. He lowered him self onto your body then slid over to your side. "_____ i love you, wasn't this romantic."

"I love you too, and yes it was very romantic"

"Ohonhonhon want to do round 2?"

"Hell yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take requests!