Bon x reader Same interests {Requested}

So guys I know I haven't been updating like im supposed to and that is because i want to make more stories other than lemons. Ive probably made about 10 Italy x reader stories that i havent even published and thats because i love italy. You gotta admit. Italy. Is. Bae. Also ive made a Prussia story that i actually published that you guys should go check out. But the point is when I get back to school im going to work on more stories then i will on lemons. I might take a break. Okay so i really need to get on with this story.

**********************************

'True cross academy huh.' You walked around and found a fancy looking dog walking around. It motioned you to follow it to a door. "I'll give you the key" it said. "HOLY SHIT THE DOG CAN TALK!"

"Um...yeah...eins zwei drei." *Poof* A man appeared that turns out to be Sir Mesphisto Pheles. "Oh its you!"

"Well of course its me!" Mesphisto sighed deeply. "I worry about you _____. Anyways today your going to start being an exorcist in training." He handed you a key so you guess you should open the door. You put the key in the lock and turn it then open the door to see a hallway. "This is the cram school? That's pretty cool."

"Ill show you to your class." You both walked to the room. "I have to go but I'll see you later! Bye bye ____!" You nod and open the door. "Well hello, are you a new student?"

"Yes, I'm _____ _____. Nice to meet you." The teacher shook your hand and you did the same back. "You can sit over by Bon Suguro over there." He pointed to a guy who was kinda cute. You went over there and sat next to him. "Hello."

"Hey." Class went on and you and Bon talked a little from time to time. Soon class was over and a whole bunch of guys swarmed you. "Hey I'm Rin and the teacher is my brother Yukio."

"Hi im Konekomaru!"

"Hey babe im Renzo! You have a nice chest!"

"That isn't something you say to woman!" Rin said. "Hey hey stop crowding the lady." You look seeing Bon coming towards you. "Lets go." He grabs your hand and you both walk around leaving the cram school.

"Where are we going?"

"Just going to talk. So we get to know each other better."

"Oh okay." You both walked to the dorms and talked in your new room. "Hey _____"

"What bo-" you were interrupted with his lips on yours. You tried pushing him off but it wasn't a good effort, you ended up wrapping your arms around him. He pulled you closer to him. "I have to meet up with the guys in 15 minutes so we dont have time."

"Time for what?"

"You are so clueless." He pushed you onto the bed and pulled off your pants along with your panties. You finally realized where this was going. He unzipped his pants and positioned himself at your entrance. "Ready?" Even though you two just met you had to admit you were so attracted to him. You nod quickly and he slowly pushed in. You dug your nails into his back whist having tears fall down your face. Bon kissed your tears away and started kissing your neck. Once you adjusted he started thrusting slowly.

"F-faster bon." He smirked and did as you said and went faster and faster soon going at inhuman speeds. "Ahh god!!" The room was filled with grunting, moaning and the bed creaking. "I-im going to come!"

"T-then pull out!" He pulled out and released on your stomach. You released too and was satisfied. "I got to go!" He zipped up his pants and kissed you before leaving. You laid there panting. "Did that seriously happen? My first day here?"

This lemon is kinda sloppy i know.....