Kaname Kuran x reader Bestfriend Jealously {Requested}

Still holding off on request... just got a few more to do.

"Kaname! Where are you?!" You wanted to tell his how you felt about him. "Kaname i needed to..." you trailed off as you open his door and see him and Yuki kiss each other but they stop when they see you. You knew him and yuki had feelings for each other.

"Oh um...aha I'm... going to go...now...ahaha" you immediately ran with tears running down your face. You ran past Zero and you hear him call your name but you ignored it just running outside when it was raining and leaning against a tree. Zero is your bestfriend and you help him try to get with Yuki and he trys to help you get with kaname. Soon your tears went away but you stared into the cloudy sky as heavy rain drops hit your body.

"Hey you okay? Was it kaname?" Zero sat next to you. "I saw kaname and Yuki kiss" saying that i can hear Zero's heart break. "I see..." you see raindrops go down his face covered by most of his hair but you realize it was tears. You hold out your arms and he lets you embrace him. "We need to find a way to get the one we want."

"But how?"

"I have a plan." Zero looked at you and his eyebrow rose up. "Im listening"

"I think that yuki also has feelings for you and kaname might have feelings for me. We can make them jealous by pretending to go out with each other."

"This is why your my bestfriend ____"

Months later

We are at the gate and theres not many girls here today. The gate opens and kaname comes out going to talk to Yuki. "Zero we should kiss" you whispered. He put his hands on your waist and your arms wrap around his neck. "Look very happy, giggle and smile." He whispered.

"Haha oh Zero" that got the attention of a certain vampire and girl. He leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back hopefully making the two jealous. You pulled away and grab Zeros hands as you guys walk away.

Later that night

You sat by the water fountain and Zero was somewhere sitting by a tree not to be seen.

Flashback from earlier

"Okay zero tonight lets wait outside and see if they come to us"

"Do you think they will"

"Its a slight chance they will but if they do. If kaname does you know and if you do you with yuki lets tell them afterwards."

"Why do you think they would want you know"

"After seeing them after we kissed they had lust in there eyes looking for us. Heres this just in case" you handed him a condom.

"You are so smart and you always think ahead. This is exactly why we are bestfriends"

End of flashback

You sat there staring into the nights sky and you hear footsteps approaching you. You look and see kaname. "Hey kaname, what are you doing here?"

"I kinda wanted to tell you something ____"

"What is it"

"I love you" you stared at kaname in shock but your plan was soonly going smoothly. "But what about Yuki i thought you loved her"

"After seeing you and zero kiss today i had a rage of jealously and she admitted to me that she loves Zero. I love you ive actually alway have and i want to show you how much i do."

Kaname quickly strattled you on the ground. He pulled down your skirt and panties off of you and he unzipped his pants letting his member spring free. "I intend on doing this quickly" he spread your legs and pushed himself into you while his hands grip your hips.

Yours eyes glue shut as fresh tears flow from your eyes. Once he fully entered you he kissed your salty tears away and whispered sweet things about you in your ear while making your shirt ride up to your chest.

He tested a thrust and you mewled in pain and pleasure. He tested another thrust and you moaned in pleasure.

He thrusted at a slow pace grunting. If felt good but you knew it can feel better. "Kaname...faster...please" kaname smirked doing as you say. He starts pounding into you at inhuman speeds making your chest bounce and your hands grips the grass. "Oh kaname~!"

"Do you...nrgh... want kids?" He asked. "Not... ahh.. yet~" he nodded then went even faster.

"Omg! Kaname im so close!" Your stomach was tighting and soon to release. He nodded his head and with more thrust you came onto his member. He pulled out and spilled his seed on your stomach.

"So what are you going to do about zero"

"Well actually we weren't really dating."

"Wh-what"

"That day i walked in on you and Yuki kissing i felt my heart break. Zero went to talk to me and i told him and i could hear in his voice his heart break as well over yuki. Then we made a plan to have a fake relationship just so we can get the one we want"

"You both did this just so you can get me and zero can get yuki"

"Yup" you smiled

"I love you so much ____"

"I love you too"

Months later

"Hey zero!"

"Hey ____!"

"Double date?-"

"Tonight-"

"At 7-"

"At the icecream shop-"

"We always finish each others-"

"Sandwichs"

"Thats why we are-"

"BESTFRIENDS!!" You both shout. So happy that you got the guy you wanted and he got he girl he wanted.