2p Germany x reader {Requested}

"Hehe...Lutz...come on lets dance!" You are at a party with your boyfriend Lutz and you are way beyond drunk. Lutz only had one beer since he is the one driving you two home. "Come...onnnn" you whined. He went to the dance floor with you and held your hips as you grinded against him.

Lutz was getting turned on and the bulge in his pants showed it. He couldn't take it anymore so he grabbed your wrist and led you out the door to his car. "Lutz...where are we going...the party is back there!" He drove quickly to his house. Once you two arrived he picked you up out the car and carried you bridal style into the house throwing you onto the bed. Your clothes were ripped off instantly and you couldn't move your hands. Lutz had cuffed you to the bed.

He slipped off his shirt then climbed on top of you. "Lutz what are you-?" You couldn't speak anymore as something soft covered your lips. It was his lips. He took off his black leather gloves then his hands traveled your body. You still didn't know what was going on since you are still super drunk. Lutz licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted it gently parting your lips. He slipped his tongue in, exploring every inch of your mouth. You felt a new feeling you've never experienced, but you can't explain what it is. You slightly muffled moaned as his hips began to grind against yours. He pulled away for air and attacked your neck with his lips then his teeth. "Lutz~"

He smirked in satisfaction of hearing his name being moaned, he needed to hear it more. His thumb went down to your womanhood and began rubbing your clit. "Ah L-Lutz m-more~"

He rubbed harder making your moans louder. You clutched onto the handcuffs as it felt like extreme pleasure. Lutz started trailing kisses from your collarbone to your breast and played with them for a bit whlist rubbing your clit harder. "Ngh! Ah!" Something in your stomach was getting tight and you couldn't hold it anymore. You let out a lengthy low moan when you climaxed. "Ohhhhhh Lutz..."

Lutz trailed kissing down once more but to your womanhood. He left butterfly kisses at your clit while entering a finger inside you. "Gah!" You arched your back and bucked your hips. Lutz could tell you were loving this. He adds another finger then another until he has you begging. "Please Lutz just give me the real thing!"

He smirked taking off the rest of his clothes then positioning himself at your entrance. He couldn't hold back and thrusted into with full force. You screamed at the pain which made him wait for you to adjust. He kept kissing your lips so you could calm down which worked. "You can move."

He slowly thrusted a few times. You groaned in pain at first but then started moaning. He went faster and started slamming into you. "Ahh!! Lutz!!", you screamed out. You arched your back once more and bucked your hips to his thrusting. Your grip on the handcuffs got tighter and tighter. The room was filled with grunts, moans, the bed creaking and skin slapping onto skin. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders to go deeper making your moans even louder. "Right there!", you screamed as he hit your g-spot. He continued to hit the same spot that drove you over the edge. The knot in your returned and you weren't sure how long you could hold it.

"L-lutz im...im going to!"

"Yeah...me too ngh." Your climax soon came and you screamed out Lutz's name. He rode out your climax while reaching his. Your name was moaned and he pulled out laying next to you and bringing you close. "I love you ____."

"I love you too Lutz."

.

.

.

Morning

You woke up groaning with a massive headache. Lutz came into the room with some water and aspirin. You smiled, sitting up, covering your body with the sheet while taking the aspirin. "Thanks." He sat on the bed right next to you and started kissing your neck. "So you remember what happened last night?" You had to think hard about it but then you remember the events that took place last night. "Yeah. It was wonderful."

"I love you."

"Love you too."