Italy x reader: Lets do something [Editing in Progress]

You came home from a hard day at work. It was later than usual. It was so cold outside when you got to the house you couldn't stop shivering. Your boyfriend greeted you, Feliciano Vargas, also known as Italy, with a little kiss. "Ciao Bella" 

Bella = Beautiful

"Ciao Feli," I said with exhaustion.

"Why did you get home so late?" He asked with sadness in his eyes.

"My stinking job is forcing me to work extra hours!" Your teeth chatter as you rub your hands together.

Feliciano grabbed you by your waist, "I'll help you-a-warm up," he said with lustful eyes. He led you to the bathroom.

"Feli, what are we doing?" I asked.

"Things..." he said in a seductive tone.

He turned on the hot water in the shower and took off all your clothing. You take off all of his, and then you both get in the shower. The hot water is calling you very relaxed. Feliciano's body is behind yours with his arms wrapped around. He feels all over you and kisses your neck in the process. He grabs your breast and massages them, making you moan a little. He feels along your thigh and rubs it up and down.

"Feli~" you moaned.

He whispered sweet things in your ear in Italian and English.

"Continuiamo nel letto mia Bella ______," he said; let us continue in bed, my beautiful ___.

He carried you out of the shower and threw you onto the bed. He didn't care that you guys were wet. Feliciano jumped on top of you and kissed you so passionately. He licked your bottom lip for entrance; you playfully denied, so he squeezed your ass, making you gasp, which gave him a chance for his tongue to explore your mouth. You were quite shocked by how Feli was this enthusiastic for you. As you both pulled away for air, he kissed down your neck, finding your soft spot and abusing it.

"Feli, I ahh~ what is making you so frisky today?"

"For a whole year, I was afraid to make a move, and tonight I want you ___. I want to do everything for you."

Your eyes widen, never knowing he would be like this. He goes down to your breast he massages one and licks all over the other, not leaving one unattended.

"Feli..." you moaned as he takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks on it. "Ahhh," was all you can say now. Now he bits on the nipple and licks around the bud. He goes to the other side and does the same thing. You moan in pleasure, he goes down your stomach trailing kisses, then reaches your womanhood. He licks your clit making you quiver, then puts his tongue in you.

"Feli, ahh."

His tongue is moving all in you. You feel a knot in your stomach; it's getting tighter and tighter. "Feli, im-!!" Then you came on his tongue and face. He licked it up "______ you taste so sweet," he kissed you more. "You know ____ you could pleasure me too," he smirked. "How?" He took your hand while you guys were kissing and rubbed it up and down his member. Feliciano started moaning into the kisses. He pulled away from his tongue being in your mouth "don't stop ahh" you rubbed his member faster, and he moaned louder. "_____!" You knew he was reaching his climax, but you stopped. He looked at you, looking sad that you stopped now. "Are you a virgin, Bella?"

You nodded your head, and the next thing you know, in inserts two digits into you. You almost screamed, and he sticks them further in you, and it's a bit painful. "calmati questo ti aiuterà quando ti ho prendo" (calm down, this will help when I take you). Feliciano's fingers wiggled inside you, scissoring you. He stopped and positioned himself over you. "Ready?" His member was right at your clit. "Yeah," you said nervously. "This might hurt," he thrust into you, and you screamed with tears falling from your eyes. He resisted not to keep going and waited for you to calm down and adjust to the pain while whispering sweet nothings in your ear and kissing your tears. "shh tutto sarà meglio in un secondo non si preoccupa là non sarà più dolore. Il vostro così bello il mio amore." You stopped crying and didn't feel as much pain anymore. The pain wasn't all the way gone, but you know your feli was suffering to hold back from pounding into you. "Go feli," he thrust into you again then again, and again he went at a slow and steady past. Your hips began to move with him "feli faster" he goes faster, making you moan and yell. "Your so tight, ungh!" "Feli," you said. "Say my name louder ____" he decided to go harder and even faster. "Feliciano!" You yelled. "I want you to scream my name!" Now he pounds into you, "Feli! FELI! FELICIANO!!!" "OH ______!"

You both were reaching your climax. "FELICIANO! IM GONNA-" you screamed. "I KNOW ME TOO COME WITH ME!" When you guys came at the same time, you both screamed each other's names. Feliciano collapses on top of you. You both are panting; he gets next to you and holds you. "_____"

"Yeah"

"I love you."

"I love you too," you say while putting your arms around his waist before both of you drifted off to sleep.