Russia x reader Stomach pains {Requested}

So due to the fact of me always getting Hetalia requests I might do an actual hetalia story full of oneshots and lemons and some limes. So for those who requested hetalia look for your request on the hetalia book, ill let you know when i make it.
□■□■□■□■♤¤♤¤♤¤♤□♤♤●♤♤●●♡○♡

You laid on the ground, groaning at the intense pain in your stomach. Your legs are to shaky for you to stand, you feel like your going to puke, and your head is killing you. The phone starts ringing and you desperately answer it seeing if anyone could help you. "Hello" you said in a very quite tone. "Hey ____ are you okay? You don't sound like yourself?", thank you god its Ivan. "Ivan I feel very sick, I can't stand, i feel like im going to puke, my head is extremely hot and I can barely move could you please come help me??"

"Da! I'll be there quickly!" He hung up and you clutched onto your stomach. In just a few minutes your bedroom door bursts open and Ivan helps you into bed. He puts a ice cold, wet towel on your head, gave you asprin for your head, and put a trash can by your bed. "Thank god your here, your a lifesaver"

"No problem, I'll always take care of my little sunflower. Do you want me to make you some soup?"

"Please." Ivan goes to make you his famous sick curing soup that he makes for anyone who is sick. The aroma of the soup is heavenly. He comes in and you try grabbing the spoon but Ivan pushes your hand away. "I'll feed you" he said taking a spoonful of hot soup and sticking it in your mouth. After a few minutes you felt better. You sat up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Ivan, i feel so much better...b-but why do i feel..so...what's...what's happening?", you vision blurred and you felt dizzy. "It's how the soup works ____."

You felt extremely light headed and passed out. "Sweet dreams my little sunflower."

Time skip

You woke up on a bed and you were cuffed with nothing on your body. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Ahh i see your awake my little sunflower and your feeling better." You look seeing Ivan smirk at you and hes shirtless. "Hell yeah i feel better! Ivan why am I naked?!?!"

"Because my little sunflower, I want to fuck you right now on this bed." Your face turned into shock and it turned very red. "W-well at...at least do some foreplay before you fuck me! I'm a virgin." His face looked like he was thinking it over, "hmm okay." He climbed on top of you and attacked your neck with kisses and bites, trying to find your most sensitive spots. You hold in a few moans, biting your lip and whimpering at the pleasure. "Let me hear you my sunflower." Now he started sucking roughly making you let out a soft moan. Once satisfied he moved to your breast, giving them a slight squeeze. Ivan licked his lips hungrily then took your right bud into his mouth giving them some nibbles and eventually sucks. "I-ivan~" you cooed making him smile. After a while he switched breast, giving both equal treatment.

Then Ivan began trailing kisses from your breast to your womanhood. He licked his fingers and stuck 2 of them into you while sucking on the top of your clit, giving you intense pleasure. "A-ah! Ivan..." you arch your back and buck you hips to the new feeling. "Mn! Ah! I-Ivan I am gonna-!" He stopped not letting you release making you pout.

Ivan slowly started taking off the rest of his clothes. It was teasing to you and you started whimpering. He chuckled and once he had no clothes left to take off he climbed on top on you getting into position. He gave an asking look and you nodded letting him push himself into you. Fresh tears began to form in your eyes and fall down your face, Ivan wiped your tears away and sweet talked you. It distracted you from the pain and you told him he could move. It wasn't intill you let out a moan of pleasure till he started getting faster.

Your back arched, hips bucked and you gripped onto the hand cuffs hard. "I-Ivan~" you wouldn't stop moaning and you got louder the more he picked up the pace. The room was filled with grunts, moans and skin slapping on skin. "Oh yes!! Right there!", you yelled once he hit your g-spot. Ivan continued to hammer into that one spot making you scream. "_____..ngh...im going to...ahh!"

"Ivan!!" Both of you yelled once you reached your climax. Ivan pulled out and uncuffed you then collapsed right next to you. "I love you my little sunflower."

"Love you too Ivan." Before about to fall asleep I look at the time seeing its 6:30. I turn to Ivan to sleep then jump up and look at the clock. "I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!" You ran finding your clothes and running out the door. "Ill call you later Ivan!"

"Bye, sunflower"