Kaneki x reader Dont hide from me {Requested}

"I dont know what your talking about ____.", The white haired boy named Kaneki said while his fingers rested on his chin. "I know your hiding something and i dont like it so spill it"

"Shut up before i kill you and eat you"

"You always threaten me with that same line ugh... if you weren't going to tell me then why invite me over telling me you had something to say."

"...", he stayed quiet and looked at you. "Well if there isnt any thing else ill be going now", you began to walk out. Kaneki didnt want you to leave he decided he maybe just will tell you. As soon as your hand reached the door you heard a "wait", you turned and Kaneki was right in front of you. "Yes?"

"Um....", he trailed off scratching the back of his head. "I dont have all day kaneki..."

"I love you!", he yelled out. Your face went to shock, you never thought the one you fell in love with a long time ago said he loves you. "Y-you do K-kaneki?...because...i-i love you too." His face now gazing at you as you both started blushing. Kaneki took his hand and caressed your cheek. He grabbed your shirt and pulled it to him making you closer to him and your lips touched roughly. Your eyes close, enjoying this kiss. When your both couldnt breathe you pulled away breathing deeply.

"I've been meaning to ask you something, _____", he said with his voice getting more seductive. "What is it kaneki?", you get curious wondering where this is going. "May i be your first and you be my first"

"Yes." Once you responded kaneki pushed you on to the couch. He started undoing his shirt and soon it was off and on the floor. He is built, his muscles are toned, and he has abs. The old kaneki used to be scrawny and weak but when he changed he became so different but no matter what happened you were best friends and now you both confess your love for each other. He climbed on top of you, strattling you as he kissed you and started to use tounge turning it into a makeout. Kaneki began unbuttoning your shirt slowly and eventually got it off of you. He gazed at your figure before leaning down and kissing your neck. You made a quite noise when kaneki found your sensitive spot. He began to abuse the spot making it red.

"_____. Im going to make you scream my name.", he smirked. "But what if people hear?", you asked concerned. "Let them hear i dont care as long as im with you i dont care what people think", he continued kissing your neck and reached behind you to unclip your bra. Once he did he slid off your pants and you were only in your underwear. "Your body is so beautiful, _____", his words makes you blush. Kaneki kiss your neck going down to your breasts. He latched his mouth onto a bud swirling his tounge around making a small moan come from your mouth. He pulled down your panties and stuck a finger in making you squrim and moan louder. Then he added more and more readying you for what is about to happen. He switched to the other bud and continued to pump you.

"Kaneki! I think im about to- ahh!", you cried out and came on his fingers. He brought it up to his nose and sniffed it then licked it. He kissed down your stomach to your womanhood. His tongue licked your entrace then went inside with his wet muscle. "Oh god kaneki!!", you felt so good and you hear kaneki groaning. That bulge in his pants looks painful. He continued to eat you out and you couldn't take it anymore. You needed him now, you wanted him now, you desired him now. "Kaneki please take me now!", you cried out. He stopped and pulled down his pants then his boxers. Your face went into shock looking at his length. "Y-your so big kaneki", you blushed and he smirked.

Kaneki began to position himself at your entrance. "You ready?", he asked. "Y-yeah", you said worry about the pain. Kaneki can see the worry in your eyes and he caressed your face and brought you to a passionate kiss. He slowly pressed his tip in and you wanted to scream your lungs out but you bit your lip so hard drawing blood while your eyes was squeezed shut with tears falling. Your nether region was in so much pain right now. Kaneki looked at you with worry, he didn't like seeing you in pain. Once he slid all of him self in you he waited to let you adjust. "Talk to me so i can get over the pain", you said as kaneki licked the blood on your lip down your chin. "_____ i love you and your such a sweet girl, your very beautiful and im glad you love me back. I want to be with you forever"

"I love you too kaneki, your handsome and i want to be with you forever too." A few minutes went by the pain subsided a little. "I-i think you can move now", i said and kaneki nodded. He took it slow, testing some thrust making sure you still weren't in pain. When you started moaning he knew he can really begin.

"Oh kaneki faster~" you moaned out and he did what you said. Soon he went at inhuman speeds causing you to grip the sheets. "Kaneki!", you moaned loudly. "Oh god _____ your so tight, it feels so good!"

His thrusting was perfect and it gave you both so must pleasure. Skin was slapping on skin and the room filled with moans and grunts. "Oh kaneki dont stop!!", you were just a moaning mess. It felt so good but you didnt want it to end and neither did kaneki. You feel that you are reaching your climax. "Kaneki im close!"

"Im almost there too! Ngh!" With more thrusts you came and kaneki filled you up with his seed. You both took deep breaths panting and kaneki collapses on top of you. "Ugh im sorry ______ i forgot to use a condom"

"Its alright"

"You wouldnt mind bearing my children"

"Of course not as long as im with you kaneki", he smiled at you and kissed you more passionately than before.

♡◇♡○◇◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇◇○◇○

Sorry i have not updated in a while i was really busy but im still holding off on requests intill i catch up.