Pein x reader Everyone feels pain {Requested}

Still hold off on request......nearly done

"Pein w-what are you doing?" You asked as he walked up to you pinning you to the wall. "I want you, right here right now"

"But-" he cut you off by crashing his lips on yours. He licks yours bottom lip for entrance and you open your lips letting his tounge claim every inch. You both started to strip each other of your cloths and soon you both were completely naked.

"I dont intend on doing foreplay so you ready?" You nodded your head and he thrusted into you and you almost scream but its muffled by his tounge in your mouth.

You calmed down a little but you still feel pain. "Dont worry all the pain will go away. Everyone feels pain."

Once you adjusted he moved and thrusted into you at a slow pace but soon went fast.

"Oh pein!"

"____!"

"KEEP HITTING THAT SPOT PEIN!!" He nodded and kept slaming into that one spot. "Omg pein im going to explode!!"

"Im cuming too" he thrusted at inhuman speeds making your climax come faster. "Pein!"

"____!" you both reached your climax (im starting to sing climax right now). He pulled out laying next to you. "Your mine ___"

"I thought you had a thing for konan"

"Why would i have a thing for her when im in love with you"

"Aww i love you too"

Deidara pov

"Hey sasori did you hear that?"

"The screaming and moaning yes i did"

"I wonder what it is"

"Someone was having sex i guess"

"I want to know who tho"

"I guess we can look in _____'s room since shes not hanging out with us right now." He sighed. We walked and opened ____'s door to see pein and _____ naked. I closed the door and just walked while sasori tried to process it. "Wh-what did i just see" i said.

"My poor eyes no longer innocent"

"You kill people how was your eyes innocent"

"Ive never seen anything like that before and now i think a good thing to do is wash my eyes with some soap." Sasori left and i sighed "I think i should go wash my eyes with bleach now"