Izaya x reader Drunken love {Requested}

Got a few more request to do still on hold. I wonder how in the world do i update 6 lemons in one day.

You sat at home and watched tv and hear gun shooting and some other violence. You see this town has many gangs and things of that sort.

You hear a knock on the door and you look through the peep hole seeing your bestfriend Izaya. You open the door and let him in. "Hey Izaya what are you doing here"

"Well i wanted to get drunk with someone and i thought why not get drunk with you" he held up a bottle of vodka and you smiled because vodka is your favorite thing to drink.

We sat in the living room talking and drinking and soon we were extremely drunk. "Soo..urr ____ lets play a game hehe"

"What game should.... we play"

"Uno! And everytime we have to draw a card a piece of clothing has to ...come off"

"Lets do it!" We played and i was the first one to draw. I took off my shirt and Izaya stared at my body. Soon we were both completely naked and we drank even more.

"Urrr ____ lets play truth or dare! Ill go first truth...or dare"

"Truth!" you yelled. "Is it true that you love me?" He asked and i replied with a, "Hell yeah! Truth or dare!"

"Truth"

"Is it true you love me?"

"Of course! Now truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to make love to me!"

"That i can do" you pounced on him and kissed him passionatly. He flips you so now you are on bottom and he is on top. He thrusted into and you yelled in pleasure. "Oh izaya!!"

"____ your so tight!!" He pounded into you faster and faster going faster than normal.

"Oh im cuming!!!"

"Me too!!"

"Izaya!!"

"____!!" You both yelled as your climax came. "I love you izaya"

" i love you too ____"

Nect day

You wake up and your head is killing you. Izaya soon wakes up holding his head as well. You both didnt realize you both were naked at first and you both looked at each other blushing. "Soo did we really do it?" He asked.

"I guess so we were drunk"

"Well..." he gets on top strattling you. "Lets do this again but this time in full control"