Claude x reader {Requested}

Your best friend lizzy invited you to a ball at the trancy manor. Ciel of course is going to be there with his demon butler, Sebastain. You, Sebastian, ciel, and lizzy are all bestfriends actually, you guys do a lot together. You put on a dark red almost black dress with black heals. As you put on your earings you hear lizzy barging into your manor. "Come onnn _____ i can't wait to get there"

"Give me a second" you make sure your makeup is good and you both get in the carriage and go. You've never been in the trancy manor but you have heard about the demon butler there. People say he looks evil, i wonder is it true. You arrive at the manor and you are greeted by the butler. "Hello my name is Claude Faustus welcome to the trancy manor"

You now look at him noticing almost every detail. He wears a butler suit with glasses. His eyes are yellow and his hair is in a hot hair style. Hes really attractive you cant get your mind off him already. He holds out his hand to help you out the carriage and you take it. Claude hands you a red rose and you blush "thank you" you sniff the rose and it smells lovely. Lizzy was giving me one of those oooooh looks. "What?"

"Claude likes you"

"He just handed me a rose"

"Exactly he didnt give me one"

"So he must have not payed attention to you"

"Dont try to deny it, i have to tell the others" she runs and finds ciel and Sebastian. "Guys guess what?! Claude gave _____ a red rose."

Sebastian smirked at me "ohh claude takes an interest in you" you just blush red all over. When the music starts playing you have no one to dance with lizzy and ciel got each other and Sebastian was just snooping around the manor investigating. "M'lady may i have this dance" you turn and see Claude. "Sure" you both dance staring into each others eyes. When the next song was going to play Claude had to go prepare refreshments. "Lizzy starts fangirling over you and him" he comes back and you daydream about him then shake your head a little so he wouldn't notice. You kinda admired him all night long then you decided to go to the balcony outside. The wind blows making your hair flow. You stay out there for a while going into deep thoughts about Claude and you think about other stuff. "M'lady if you stay out here any longer you'll catch a cold" you turn and see Claude.

"I dont get sick easily"

"Oh really" he wrapped his arms around you and you blush a crimson red. "I notice you looking at me to be honest i have a interest in you too" he grabs your hand and takes you to a bed room and locks the door. "What are we doing?" You asked and he smirked but looked evil while doing it and you think its hot. "Well we are going to be doing something pleasurable" he said seductively in your ear. He pushed you on the bed and his lips were on yours. He licked your bottom lip for entrance and you opened your mouth a little and his tounge was exploring your wet cavern.

When you both pulled away for air he smirked at you. You were confused and you looked down and your every bit of clothing you had were gone. "Wait how did you-?"

"Im a demon m'lady"

"Its no fair to be the only one naked" when you said that he took off his clothes. "We have to hurry they will be looking for us. Are you ready?" You nod your head and he entered you. "Owww" you said while crying. He wiped away your tears and kissed you. When you adjusted you tell Claude to move. He went slow but instantly went fast before you begged. Claude thrusted into you at inhuman speeds and he hit your g-spot. "OH CLAUDE!" That gave him the clue to keep hitting that spot. He kept hitting that spot really fast and really hard you felt like he was going to break something in there. "____ your tight" he said moaning.

You both were reaching your climax "Claude I'm gonna!-"

"I am too"

You screamed after you came and claude came a few seconds after you. "Come on lets get dressed" you get up and look down and your clothes are already on you. "I seriously would like to know how in the world do you do that"

"I have my ways" he smirked. His clothes are now on him and we go back downstairs. "____ where were you?" Lizzy asked. "Oh claude was showing me around the manor" you and claude felt a smirk on your face. Sebastian then smirked because he knew what you guys did. When it was time to go Claude walked with you to the carriage. He handed you some paper that had his number on it. He whispers in your ear "call me ____ and we can do this again. I love you" he gave you a kiss and you said "i love you too"

You get in the carriage and lizzy asks "i know what you and claude really did"

"How"

"Sebastian"

"Goddamn that butler"

"Did you guys use protection?"

"Oh shit..."